UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

SecondSpin.com have two codes on today only
  • NEWENGLANDFS Gives you 20% and free shipping
  • NEWENGLAND3 Gives you 30% off
What I found is that the first code saves you more.
I picked up:
D-Frag Limited Edition
School Rumble Season 2
Xxxholic

Last edited:
Nice find, I picked up Record of Lodoss War and Code Geass: Akito the Exiled. I found the second code gave me a better deal as the price of the items were quite large so out weighed the shipping.

Picked up Record of Lodoss War. Never ordered from Second Spin before, be interesting to see what condition it's in. Am I right in thinking there'll be no customs fees?

Picked up Record of Lodoss War. Never ordered from Second Spin before, be interesting to see what condition it's in. Am I right in thinking there'll be no customs fees?
I've never experienced custom fees and my last order arrived from DeepDiscount, who also reship from the UK.

Mostly you have to search by a particular title. S.A.V.E, Viridian etc yield decent results for the associated titles but there's no specific filter for Anime titles
This is my one real gripe with the site, it's a pain to search unless you have specific titles in mind.

No VAT provided the UK delivery is handled by RM, if the package exceeds a certain weight it gets sent with UPS and you WILL be charged.

General rule keep orders under 10 items.

No VAT provided the UK delivery is handled by RM, if the package exceeds a certain weight it gets sent with UPS and you WILL be charged.

General rule keep orders under 10 items.
I was curious as to how many items I could get away with buying without this happening- thanks for the info

On a side note with everyone buying Akito I wonder if they'll include the slip and art cards? I've been unsuccessful so far with titles that were meant to have slips but with SecondSpin there's no garuantee either way.

SecondSpin.com have two codes on today only
  • NEWENGLANDFS Gives you 20% and free shipping
  • NEWENGLAND3 Gives you 30% off
What I found is that the first code saves you more.
I picked up:
D-Frag Limited Edition
School Rumble Season 2
Xxxholic
D-Frag! is a sweet buy. Good show.

As for the codes well I guess it is time I start buying anime again DB figures be damned lol.

I enjoy buying from secondspin. Stuff here within a week and some great prices. And most stuff is good condition
Likewise, only Appleseed XIII has arrived looking like a bomb hit it so far, otherwise I've gotten some real bargains (Chaos;Head LE for under £10 for example)

Back