UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I look at that 20% AL coupon and realization hits me: I already bought everything!!!
I really hate wasting discount opportunities. And damn, now I wish I had waited on ordering Your Name even more that the zavvi discount. But probably would have hated it more if it went OOP, before I could grab it.

My issue is, I would have to order 4 CE titles just to break even in the difference between the 20% savings and the £25 international shipping fee. Right now I have three CE titles I want - Ajin, Gangsta, and Sword of the Stranger. I pretty much have everything else too. It may be better for me to wait for an AOL sale instead.

Used the code to buy The Case of Hana & Alice, which was one of the few things I was actually hoping would make a showing during the 12 days sale.

Akira and Cowboy Bebop soundtracks £4.80 saved.
I was going to get this Neon Genesis Evangelion complete series plus 5 movies thing for £20 before researching it (it sounded too good to be true) and finding it was a bootleg. The cheapest Platinum Collection was in Australia so the saving would have been wiped out by the postage.

Back