UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Huh so I received an email today from Dodax stating that they couldn't locate the biggest order and that since the items aren't available anymore that they're refunding the order.
Best case scenario the items turn up, worse case scenario I missed out on some bargains :(:eek:

To be fair it was clearly some glitchy software misprice, I'm happy to receive any of the items I ordered at the price I ordered them for. I really thought all of them would be refunded as they are under no obligation to sell an item if it has been mispriced and a lot of people seem to forget that. :confused:

I'm well aware of that, though Amazon stated the items had dispatched so I'm curious as to what happens next.

Well I just recieved damachi, amagi, Death Note & Berserk from Dodax today.

Enquired about where my parasyte sets are, saidthey gonna give me a refund for em as their "lost in transit" Good chance is...their gonna show up later this week! Lucky me!!!

Still waiting on Love Story & psychoelectric girl (i think its called that)

Well I just recieved damachi, amagi, Death Note & Berserk from Dodax today.

Enquired about where my parasyte sets are, saidthey gonna give me a refund for em as their "lost in transit" Good chance is...their gonna show up later this week! Lucky me!!!

Still waiting on Love Story & psychoelectric girl (i think its called that)
That gives me hope :p

One of those things where sellers don't provide tracking so they cant give an excuse if it does not arrive before the dispatch time!!
Pretty much, I'll give them a week to arrive before I conclude that they're lost to the sea of unclaimed packages.:rolleyes:

I ordered Parasyte on the 1st and received a shipping notification via Amazon on the 4th with an estimated arrival date of the 15th. No sign of them so far.

I've only received Danmachi so far, still waiting on Amagi, Gatchaman Crowds Insight, Noragami which were expected to arrive by 15th and The Boy & the Beast and Pokemon Movies 1-3 which were expected to arrive by today.

Snafu Too arrived today, still waiting for Amagi and Chuunibyou Heart Throb from Dodax. Also, my JBHiFi order turned up. Or rather... a letter from customs in regards to it turned up >_<

Im waiting on Amagi, have decided to drop them an e-mail as its several days past the expected date. I guess i will just wait and see what they come back with.

I've just had a response which o presume is generic saying they will resend if they can and chase the delivery firm DHL to see what's happend. It does seem to be pot luck who's had thier order.

I guess I will just have to wait a bit longer

I've just had a response which o presume is generic saying they will resend if they can and chase the delivery firm DHL to see what's happend. It does seem to be pot luck who's had thier order.

I guess I will just have to wait a bit longer

how did you contact them? Did you email a specific email address, or just use the contact seller option on amazon?

Contacted Dodax about the missing items (a bit more than half of them are missing) and they told me that they're going to contact the delivery service immediately and send out replacements free of charge if the items are still available from their suppliers, we'll see how it goes I guess.

Even if I end up getting a refund on the missing items, it's not all bad since I will still have gotten a couple for the ridiculously low price which is better than nothing.

Thought the rest would arrive today, but didn't arrive yet.

Guess I should contact them, while I think it will be here eventually.. I can get some of the money back(I feel bad for them but they are days late already).

Back