UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

My Dodax order hasn't arrived yet, but good to know some are arriving. They put July 15th as the end date for expected delivery and I was getting slightly worried. I don't why they don't go further with it, I ordered a couple of graphic novels two weeks ago (that arrived on Thursday) and their expected date was July 31st! Talk about covering your bases...

Ordered four from Dodax, received the Amazon shipment mail, and then later one from Dodax. Received one item so far, and when looking back at that Dodax mail it was for that one item i received.

Very strange and awkward that they didn't send a shipping confirmation for my three other items. Might as well shoot them an email asking what's going on.

As I've mentioned previously I never received shipping confirmation from dodax for anything yet I've received one of the three items I ordered just outside the delivery estimate window.

I ordered Parasyte part 1 and 2 plus Akame Ga kill part 1 and 2. No sign of any of them, and I only received a dispatch confirmation from Amazon and not Dodax :(

Supplies, supplies :)

Bit of a sigh of relieve here, as Triage X (i know bad show) has arrived today. The other two will probably also arrive this week, maybe one per day.

Same, but my posties are pretty random when comes to mail, sometimes they arrive around 10:30-11:00 sometimes in the afternoon and when I have stuff to receive- well they arrive whenever they please :rolleyes:

They're usually on the dot with the time I stated, but some days they just don't come at all, but I can't let myself get paranoid about these packages not arriving :p

My first package (containing Perfect Insider) arrived from Zoreno today. The postage label shows that it came from The Netherlands via Post NL, who I believe are the Dutch version of Royal Mail. I've got two more packages from them in the post, and then three from Mecodu as well, so hopefully everything will be here this week.

Back