UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Sigh, I've gone ahead and ordered a bunch of titles, I swear this forum will bankrupt me, totally worth it though :D
Got both Parasyte CEs, Akame CE set 2, Gatchaman crowds insight and The perfect Insider. Was tempted by Triage X and Trinity Seven but they didn't look all that good.
Hopefully they'll honour the order.

Sigh, I've gone ahead and ordered a bunch of titles, I swear this forum will bankrupt me, totally worth it though :D
Got both Parasyte CEs, Akame CE set 2, Gatchaman crowds insight and The perfect Insider. Was tempted by Triage X and Trinity Seven but they didn't look all that good.
Hopefully they'll honour the order.

I'm tempted by the Akame sets myself, but not sure. Is it a good show?

I just ordered a **** load as well...well over £100 worth ****. Lol.

Now I am also tempted by the perfect insider...

Akame ga Kill! Is a solid anime. There is definitely far worse out there!

I'm tempted by the Akame sets myself, but not sure. Is it a good show?
From what I've seen the series is decent but the manga is better. For the price they were worth a blind buy, and worse case scenario I'll sell them on eBay or on the marketplace here

From what I've seen the series is decent but the manga is better. For the price they were worth a blind buy, and worse case scenario I'll sell them on eBay or on the marketplace here

I actually prefered the anime ending for some odd reason.

Even the dragonball Kai sets are going for 14.50. Need to resist the urge...

Since i have nothing with Dragonball myself, blasphemy for some i guess, resisting those is extremely easy :).

Heck i haven't even ordered anything yet from those deals. Too much still left to watch being the main reason.

The £14.50 Amagi listings seem to have all disappeared. I was just about to take a punt on that as well. :/

The £14.50 Amagi listings seem to have all disappeared. I was just about to take a punt on that as well. :/

Might be out of stock, was only two left when I made my purchase. I aint that big of a dragonball fan either so wont be jumping the gun. Already spent possibly £300 on anime releases since payday (30th) need to stay off this forum lol

Back