UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Yeah I had a similar situation with a seller such as this, Amazon cancelled the order but the funds have left my account and are in my pending transactions until the 25th. I wouldn't risk it.

Yikes, okay. Off to cancel that. Thank you, both of you.

Looking at the age of the sellers feedback it looks like it's an old inactive account that has been hacked. It seems to be happening a lot on amazon recently.

Attempted to buy the Hobbit Trilogy recently from a Marketplace seller and the order got cancelled due to the account being a hacked one.

Coincidentally a listing for £12.99 has appeared from Goodread1, last seller was Darkpages, book related account hacking?

Last edited:
Meanwhile in WOWHD land they have reduced a small fraction of their Sentai Filmworks Collector's sets:

Ajin: Demi-Human Season 1 - £72.14
Akame ga Kill! Collection 1 - £62.67
Akame ga Kill! Collection 2 - £63.26
Amagi Brilliant Park - £85.75
Beyond the Boundary - £83.97
Chivalry of a Failed Knight - £91.97
GATE - £108.66
High School of the Dead - £83.42
Himouto! Umaru-chan - £97.73
Infinite Stratos 2 - £103.22
Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? - £72.73
Knights of Sidonia - £48.76
Knights of Sidonia: Battle for Planet Nine - £49.06
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Heart Throb - £71.25
Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls - £84.29
Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun - £63.56
My Love Story!! - £94.04
No Game No Life - £63.56
Parasyte -the maxim- Collection 1 - £62.67
Parasyte -the maxim- Collection 2 - £68.59
School-Live! - £72.47

Meanwhile in WOWHD land they have reduced a small fraction of their Sentai Filmworks Collector's sets:

GATE - £108.66
My Love Story!! - £94.04
No Game No Life - £63.56
School-Live! - £72.47
Do WOWHD charge on preorder or on dispatch? I really should preorder School-Live!

Do WOWHD charge on preorder or on dispatch? I really should preorder School-Live!

PayPal - On Order
Card - On Dispatch, but they do have it pre-charged on your account (according to Doc, money doesn't get taken yet).

You can cancel at anytime. Becareful on what location you wish to receive it because you can't change it otherwise it gets cancelled.

PayPal - On Order
Card - On Dispatch, but they do have it pre-charged on your account (according to Doc, money doesn't get taken yet).

You can cancel at anytime. Becareful on what location you wish to receive it because you can't change it otherwise it gets cancelled.
I suppose I'll leave it another couple weeks then, not really a good week for me to have a pre-charge of that much on my card.

Yeah I had a similar situation with a seller such as this, Amazon cancelled the order but the funds have left my account and are in my pending transactions until the 25th. I wouldn't risk it.

I think I've just had this happen to me with a JP Seller on Amazon JP.

Always check the feedback age, and the information of the seller before you place an order. Otherwise you are in for a long chase

Went for Vampire Bund even though I've never heard of it, since it's Shaft. Even if it turns out to be trash, a LE set for £16 is hard to pass up.

Delivery estimate is June-July though.

I went for it as well, knowing me I'll forget that I ordered it and will be surprised if/when it arrives

GATE - £108.66
My Love Story!! - £94.04
No Game No Life - £63.56
School-Live! - £72.47
I'm tempted to get Knights of Sidonia: Battle for Planet Nine but I'm unsure if I'll be able to play it due to the geolocking (I am a noob). The only other recent Sentai release I have is this one....
appleseed.jpg
If this one plays will Knights of Sidonia?

I'm tempted to get Knights of Sidonia: Battle for Planet Nine but I'm unsure if I'll be able to play it due to the geolocking (I am a noob). The only other recent Sentai release I have is this one....
View attachment 588
If this one plays will Knights of Sidonia?

No worries, for starters do you have a console that plays Blu-rays? Like a PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4?

If yes, then it will play without any issues.

Appleseed Sentai Selects I haven't tested (because I own the original release which was region locked) but since it was released after November 2014 there is a chance that it's geolocked.

No worries, for starters do you have a console that plays Blu-rays? Like a PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4?

If yes, then it will play without any issues.

Appleseed Sentai Selects I haven't tested (because I own the original release which was region locked) but since it was released after November 2014 there is a chance that it's geolocked.
No PS3 or PS4 just an Xbox one. I've a Sony 790 region B player and a Toshiba multi-region player (which I bought off the forum here). £49 is a lot to gamble if I can't play it. Hmm, what to do

No PS3 or PS4 just an Xbox one. I've a Sony 790 region B player and a Toshiba multi-region player (which I bought off the forum here). £49 is a lot to gamble if I can't play it. Hmm, what to do

Its a geolocked title. So if you don't have a Playstation console that are country code set to America than you won't be able to watch the BDs without ripping them on a PC with a BD drive.

Back