UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Guess wait will be short as it's shipped through DHL. Should have thought about using the address from my work instead of my home address. But usually changing this with DHL after first delivery attempt isn't much of a problem ... certainly compared to UPS (Utterly Poor Service) :)

Guess wait will be short as it's shipped through DHL. Should have thought about using the address from my work instead of my home address. But usually changing this with DHL after first delivery attempt isn't much of a problem ... certainly compared to UPS (Utterly Poor Service) :)
I have no idea who is shipping mine, since it didn't state anywhere on the order, guess I'll hope for the best ;)

"No tracking details" The carrier hasn't been provided. Hence why I haven't a clue. It might update at some point.

What i already kept in the back of my head and might happen ... actually did happen. Just received an email this morning from Amazon CA that i got a refund for Dance in the Vampire Bund for the following reason;

Reason for refund: Wrong item was sent

What i already kept in the back of my head and might happen ... actually did happen. Just received an email this morning from Amazon CA that i got a refund for Dance in the Vampire Bund for the following reason;

Reason for refund: Wrong item was sent
That's unfortunate to hear, my order hasn't been cancelled...yet. It appears that the seller I bought it from TUNESUS still has it in stock, if that's of any help (if mine is cancelled I'll update myself)

Got mine from InMusicWeTrust2016 because i guess what TUNESUS had was gone at the time i ordered. Funny enough the order is still in my order history, guess that this still needs to be updated by Amazon.

OK, checked again now and TUNESUS still has some, but cannot be shipped to Belgium ?

Got mine from InMusicWeTrust2016 because i guess what TUNESUS had was gone at the time i ordered. Funny enough the order is still in my order history, guess that this still needs to be updated by Amazon.

OK, checked again now and TUNESUS still has some, but cannot be shipped to Belgium ?
Well that's a shame, I'm sorry to hear about that. :(

Back