UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I agree to an extent. MVM's was clever (give half seasons or what passes for so nowadays) if people like them at all you're almost guaranteed they'll buy the 2nd half at a similar price.

Yeah - although I personally kind of resent those tactics. I appreciate the business sense behind them, but I'd rather not have my completist tendencies preyed upon, if that makes sense.

I mean, I sprang for Samurai Flamenco part 1 in the AL sale despite misgivings, and it was a spur to get hold of part 2. But that kind of purchasing decision isn't something I undertake without checking my bank account and thinking it over.

Also: I approve greatly of St. Owly's signature line.

MVM's mystery Blu-ray (and DVD) bundle feature the same content - so regardless of which version you were planning to get the content would be same (just different format) - MVM have also confirmed that the items included in the mystery bundle are different to items put on offer previously.

I also looked at the product listing(s) in more detail and it states the Certificate is 12; so my impression is that non of the title would be rated higher than a 12. If that's the case then you would expect 5 of the following sets to be included:

Accel World
Ambition of Oda
Amnesia
Campione
Devil Survivor 2
Familiar of Zero
FLCL
Girls Und Panzer
Kamisama Kiss
Kids on the Slope
Kill Me Baby
Log Horizon
Nozaki-Kun
Nyan Koi
Ecentric Family
Toradora

Majority of MVM Blu-rays I own so looking at this list i'm undecided if to 'go ahead' with it.... minimum return (trade value) at CEX would be £40 as well;which would mean a £9.99 loss if all 5 titles i owned.

MVM's mystery Blu-ray (and DVD) bundle feature the same content - so regardless of which version you were planning to get the content would be same (just different format) - MVM have also confirmed that the items included in the mystery bundle are different to items put on offer previously.

I also looked at the product listing(s) in more detail and it states the Certificate is 12; so my impression is that non of the title would be rated higher than a 12. If that's the case then you would expect 5 of the following sets to be included:

Accel World
Ambition of Oda
Amnesia
Campione
Devil Survivor 2
Familiar of Zero
FLCL
Girls Und Panzer
Kamisama Kiss
Kids on the Slope
Kill Me Baby
Log Horizon
Nozaki-Kun
Nyan Koi
Ecentric Family
Toradora

Majority of MVM Blu-rays I own so looking at this list i'm undecided if to 'go ahead' with it.... minimum return (trade value) at CEX would be £40 as well;which would mean a £9.99 loss if all 5 titles i owned.
Thanks for making the list. Out of those I own FLCL and that's it so I'm intrigued as to what MVM have to offer:)

Accel World
Ambition of Oda
Amnesia
Campione
Devil Survivor 2
Familiar of Zero
FLCL
Girls Und Panzer
Kamisama Kiss
Kids on the Slope
Kill Me Baby
Log Horizon
Nozaki-Kun
Nyan Koi
Ecentric Family
Toradora

Earlier on in the sale, a 15 rated bundle was flagged as PG. I wouldn't be too set on this list.

Back