UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Bought more this year than last years 12 days of christmas.

Last year I only grabbed the TiR pre-order (though did regret not grabbing Kill la Kill bundle), and this year I've grabbed PP2, SD1&2 and this bundle. Been a good year for anime.

true I was surprised it was there also.

I've never watched AZ, but this will be a good chance to sit down, and see what it is like.

I'm really looking forward to the count of monte cristo since I've been tempted by that for over a year (glad I held out for it now)

Count of Monte Cristo is very good. It's a good thing that Andrew loved it enough to include it in the box. :D

I wouldn't be surprised if AZ hasn't sold very well. It looks a sweet set, but the opinions I've heard on the series are really mixed. A quick look on MAL and the top 4 reviews all hover around 5.

Think I'll pass on MVMs deal today, but it looks good for someone looking to complete the series (would like to see Nisemonogatari too so I can at least have part of the collection sorted)
Looks like my copy of Noein arrived safely today from Zavvi as well:)

Placed an order for that Monogatari deal. The first season was decent enough, and I'm told the second improves on it. If I don't like it, I can get my money back by selling them.

Back