UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I definitely won't miss out on getting that Ergo Proxy set, I don't have any money until Monday which sucks!

I got the single Volume 2 randomly some time ago free, and it looked good

Just Passing Through said:
Joshawott said:
...I just had to withdraw my last £10 to lend money to my brother.

Why does this always happen? >>

UK Anime Rule #1: Make sure you have at least £10 in your account every Friday.
^these are facts

Anyway, bought. Now only FLCL and Paranoia Agent left..

Against my wallet's judgement I order Ergo Proxy since I've still never seen the end and it would probably cost me more to get the single volumes I am missing. Checked on CEX and if I flogged my spares I'd only get a couple of quid for the lot.. although I could sell the box set on for a profit ^^;

Shiroi Hane said:
Against my wallet's judgement I order Ergo Proxy since I've still never seen the end and it would probably cost me more to get the single volumes I am missing. Checked on CEX and if I flogged my spares I'd only get a couple of quid for the lot.. although I could sell the box set on for a profit ^^;
Shiroi, you aren't getting this are you?

It's limited stock, ie: It's going out of print.

Buy this, then when it goes out of print, then sell it.

Paradox295 said:

I want it (although I should be saving for Christmas, and it'll be tight regardless). I've got it for myself, although I already have half of the discs so I was looking into what they are worth second hand (not much).

Shiroi Hane said:
Paradox295 said:

I want it (although I should be saving for Christmas, and it'll be tight regardless). I've got it for myself, although I already have half of the discs so I was looking into what they are worth second hand (not much).

Mhm, keep them lying around until it's sold out everywhere :p

Back