UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

ilmaestro said:
But more importantly, have TRSI moved on from 1999, or do they still need to be faxed a copy of your credit card to set up your account?
No, they still require a copy of your card, both sides (you can block out one set of digits), and a bill showing your address. They provide a secure link through which you can email scans. I don't see it as being any more risky than having however many online stores holding your details in their databases, but it is a bit of a inconvenience.

Anyone know where would be the cheapest place for the upcoming complete Black Lagoon collection?

fabricatedlunatic said:
Blood: The Last Vampire BD - £7.98

A more reasonable price considering the feature's running time and quality (it's decent but not great). A stunning looking film, though, and one I'm tempted to upgrade.
Nice one, I've ordered that. Also ordered Origin Spirits Of The Past on BD for £6.98 while I was there.

ilmaestro said:
Anyone know where would be the cheapest place for the upcoming complete Black Lagoon collection?

fabricatedlunatic said:
Blood: The Last Vampire BD - £7.98

A more reasonable price considering the feature's running time and quality (it's decent but not great). A stunning looking film, though, and one I'm tempted to upgrade.
Nice one, I've ordered that. Also ordered Origin Spirits Of The Past on BD for £6.98 while I was there.

Well i bought my complete collection for £20 (i think its exact price was £18.99 but rounding up or down makes things look more appealing sometimes) I bought it off 1up

Finally, after like a year of waiting, volumes 4-5 of Death Note have dropped in price. I CAN NOW COMPLETE MY COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you order the DVDs before 9PM, with the code 'BLUE10', you get 10% off at The HUT; meaning you can get the DVDs for £6.16 each. A price drop (x2) AND a discount code being active on the same day - destiny!

Aion said:
Finally, after like a year of waiting, volumes 4-5 of Death Note have dropped in price. I CAN NOW COMPLETE MY COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you order the DVDs before 9PM, with the code 'BLUE10', you get 10% off at The HUT; meaning you can get the DVDs for £6.16 each. A price drop (x2) AND a discount code being active on the same day - destiny!
YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

I think they extended BLUE10 to Thursday at 6am, too

If you are thinking about pre-ordering those BEEZ Anime Legend box sets you may as well pre-order them the hut using that 10% voucher. With said voucher you can get Gundam Seed Part 2, Gundam Seed Destiny Part 1, Wolf Rain and both Euerka Seven box sets for £14.27 each, £0.71 cheaper than their nearest rival. You can always cancel if you find better price later on.

fabricatedlunatic said:
United Publications have the MVM singles bundle for £18 plus postage. But beware the inconsistently designed spines (if that kind of thing bothers you).
Rah, that's insane. Quite a few things I've been meaning to order from them, but I'm going to make that my first, nice one.

edit: cost me £3.50 for P&P, but that's still £15 cheaper than it was going to be for the new boxset, ace.

The Death Note box set has, once again, dropped to £30, and this time it's a more trustworthy, UK based store:

http://www.zavvi.com/dvd/death-note-the ... 45703.html

A box, nine thinpack cases and a booklet... for less than it cost to buy the individual releases. Le sigh...

Also, I meant to post this the other day, but I ended up only informing my waifu--the Genshiken 2 premium set, for £11 + postage:

http://www.dvdpacific.com/item.asp?ID=2191824

It's a misprice, and I know not if DVD Pacific are smart or not.

Back