UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

only weird thing about this bundle is it's 6 volumes short of what's currently out, usually with other bundles that contained stuff like fireforce and domestic girlfriend i think they put it out pretty much up to date

only weird thing about this bundle is it's 6 volumes short of what's currently out, usually with other bundles that contained stuff like fireforce and domestic girlfriend i think they put it out pretty much up to date

Most bundles I've seen unless its for a completed series usually don't have the latest few volumes.

If your buy digital manga from this bundle you can finish it off from Bookwalker as AoT is currently on sale, plus they are doing a 30% coin back site wide (you can get 50% if you sign up as a new customer):
*Affiliate link

The 40% off anime releases from Manga Entertainment on Zavvi is back. Simply select any qualified title with the code ANIME during discount and you can save a fair bit, below are some examples:

£35.99 Blu-ray setsCode Geass
NEW GAME
£21.59
£28.99 Blu-ray setsAstra Lost in Space
How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Mob Psycho 100 II
The Rising of the Shield Hero
Star Blazers 2202
£17.39
£22.99 Blu-ray setsDarling in the FRANXX
How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
ZOMBIE LAND SAGA
£13.79

There's a £1.99 postage cost also (or free if you have Red Carpet), but when you order multiple items together the price won't go up so it's basically fixed.

The 40% off anime releases from Manga Entertainment on Zavvi is back. Simply select any qualified title with the code ANIME during discount and you can save a fair bit, below are some examples:

£35.99 Blu-ray setsCode Geass
NEW GAME
£21.59
£28.99 Blu-ray setsAstra Lost in Space
How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Mob Psycho 100 II
The Rising of the Shield Hero
Star Blazers 2202
£17.39
£22.99 Blu-ray setsDarling in the FRANXX
How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
ZOMBIE LAND SAGA
£13.79

There's a £1.99 postage cost also (or free if you have Red Carpet), but when you order multiple items together the price won't go up so it's basically fixed.
I'd say it wasn't supposed to be live yet as it wasn't on the Irish site until now.

Some good deals and some different items than last time as well. Have to pay shipping again though wish I could have got these in the last one a few days ago :)

Grabbed:

AOT Season 2 - £16.19
Code Geass collection - £21.59
Shipping - £2.00
Total - £39.78

Do Zavvi still ship every item separately?
That'll make customs/VAT much easier to deal with if they do...

2 nice offers from MVM this week also, been wanting to try O Maidens, and I loved Usagi Drop, got the sentai blu-ray in a rightstuf sale before, but if dvd doesn't bother you it's a series I strongly recommend.

Ordered Trinity Seven and DanMachi Season 1 for £31.18. It's a shame Zavvi don't allow codes to stack. Could have got another 10% off if they did.

Do Zavvi still ship every item separately?
That'll make customs/VAT much easier to deal with if they do...

2 nice offers from MVM this week also, been wanting to try O Maidens, and I loved Usagi Drop, got the sentai blu-ray in a rightstuf sale before, but if dvd doesn't bother you it's a series I strongly recommend.
Can't say for sure but I ordered like 20 blu-rays a couple months ago and I got it in 20 separate packages 😂

Back