Bakemonogatari & Nisemonogatari Bundle DVD £29.99 / BD £39.99
From the New World Bundle BD £9.99
God Eater Bundle DVD £14.99 / BD £19.99
Is This a Zombie? S1 & S2 Bundle DVD £19.99
MVM Live Action Bundle (10 titles) DVD £9.99
Shakugan no Shana S1 & S2 Bundle DVD £19.99
Slayers S1-S4 Bundle DVD £24.99
Asterisk War 1 & 2 Bundle DVD £14.99 / BD £19.99

Well considering my stance on MVM, I have decided to get both the Asterisk War Blu-ray bundle and GOD EATER Blu-ray bundle. I was actually going to get some of the MVM collector's editions on the Day 1 sale but they weren't discounted enough (when you compare it to AL's sale) so today's sale is very solid in general.

I've honestly been trying to cut down on what titles I wanted to get from Aniplex as it takes too long to get up to speed, and GOD EATER I had been meaning to get MVM's version for ages now. I don't want to repeat the same mistakes I made with SAO Season 1 with Asterisk War in the US so to see MVM basically replicate the video masters is a surprise to say the least.

Well considering my stance on MVM, I have decided to get both the Asterisk War Blu-ray bundle and GOD EATER Blu-ray bundle. I was actually going to get some of the MVM collector's editions on the Day 1 sale but they weren't discounted enough (when you compare it to AL's sale) so today's sale is very solid in general.

I've honestly been trying to cut down on what titles I wanted to get from Aniplex as it takes too long to get up to speed, and GOD EATER I had been meaning to get MVM's version for ages now. I don't want to repeat the same mistakes I made with SAO Season 1 with Asterisk War in the US so to see MVM basically replicate the video masters is a surprise to say the least.
I'm surprised you're willing to accept forced sign subs on a release.

I'm interested in 'From The New World', but wasn't there a problem with one of the discs?
Part 2's disc 1 doesn't play with some players. At least I didn't manage to get it played with mine and an acquaintance also didn't manage with hers. (Speaking of which I didn't try it yet on my new drive I got this year.)
I got the Sentai one afterwards for watching. MVM's still stayed, because the packaging nicely assembles most of the Japanese release covers. (Just one is missing which happened to be my favorite. ;_; )

But really that price is definitely worth a punt I'd say. I paid some 24.99 for each back in the day from Amazon.
It's also one of my all time favorite shows.

Back