UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I said to myself that I'd cut down on buying EB deals and wait for cons/next xmas sale unless it's a set I really want but since I have that £10 erased code £20 for this seems like a good price so I'm tempted. I'm also happy to see the EB is lasting longer this time around for anyone who could use the extra time for funds.

Never heard of it, any good?
It's from the director of Mouryo no Hako and Nerawareta Gakuen. You can bet it's got some great visuals. As Grimgrar is a Light Novel Adaption, I guess plotwise it's somewhere inbetween. MnH ist a regular novel adaption (and one of my all time favorites), while Nerawareta Gakuen's script is a total mess.

out of curiosity how long after order went from invoiced and dispatched did it take before people got a tracking ref email from madman? as mine went like that on thursday but no email yet

Had a chat with Aus Post. They said its weird that a package shipped the 6th hasn't hit the UK yet. They advised me they say the latest it should arrive is the 19th.

If anyone else had a parcel ship the 6th, and not land in the UK thats a date for you also.

My package from the 8th still hasn't landed, hopefully it does soon. I'm also kind of peeved, but I have terrible luck with shipping so I'm not surprised really

Just in case folks missed it, yesterday's MVM Deal of the Week was The Eccentric Family on DVD.

For £9.99, that's a goood way to check out an interesting little show.

Back