UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Is it me or madman upped the shipping. The other day I added both rock Lee Dvd sets and slot more and it was 9.50 Aus shipping but now if I just add both them sets and eureka it jumps to 22 Aus and keeps going up everytime I add summat

Is it me or madman upped the shipping. The other day I added both rock Lee Dvd sets and slot more and it was 9.50 Aus shipping but now if I just add both them sets and eureka it jumps to 22 Aus and keeps going up everytime I add summat

certain releases have shipping increases for example Inuyasha was $11 for 1, $22.50 for 2, and up for $62 for all 7.

While I got 10 other things all for 9.50

Shipping is based on weight so there's a chance that their systems have items listed as weighing more than they actually do.

i.e a single volume= 120g so a 4 disc set might be logged as 480g when it may in fact only weigh 250g

I paid $31.36 shipping buying the two half sets of Star Driver along with 10 other items which included the Guilty Crown Part 1 box last year.

So yes, their systems calculate shipping in a most unusual manner

Got Star Driver, Eureka Seven AO, Shirobako and SAO Extra Edition for AU$22 shipping myself.
When I tried adding it to my biggest order it cost $18 extra shipping. If it's still available next sale I might pick it up then. Madman and their shipping work in mysterious ways

my big package's tracking is just a bunch of annoying crap.

Aus side doesn't work anymore. RM side claimed to try to deliver it today at 7:10am. My mum told me no such delivery was attempted. This is such a headache.

Have they? If it dodges customs I'd get a red card anyways, being at uni four days a week means no ones home to take the package until Friday (unless the postie puts it in the side cupboard outside my door-they're sometimes good like that)

Have two orders for Madman myself one containing Gundam:IBO Season 1 and another with Shirobako, Eureka-7, Star Driver and SAO Extra. Both cost just under €50 each including shipping.

Should hopefully avoid customs here myself, they usually don't flag parcels with less than a €50 but does happen occasionally.

When I ordered in the madman sale I made an order and ended up cancelling it to change it, so was refunded and reordered what I wanted. My proper order arrived a few days ago, but now the order I cancelled has showed up in customs, so they sent it anyway.
So if I pick it up i'll have extra copies of E7 Ao & Bleach Movie 1 and have gotten K-On S1 and S2 P2 for the cost of a customs charge.

Got my first order today (shipped on the 6th) so got it fairly quickly. My second order was shipped on Friday so with a bit if luck I should get that one sometime next week.

Back