UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

A Silent Voice is now available to order via AllTheAnime Shop.

A_Silent_Voice_AL_Bundle_1024x1024.jpg

The Early Bird is available for the Shop Exclusive A3 Poster bundle with the Collector's Edition for £34.99.

Good glorious, thanks for the post, I would surely have missed it again otherwise like Erased. Now onto deciding what else to get to make shipping less hurtful~

Amazon have dropped the price of the Hosoda Collection Wolf Children, Summer Wars and the Girl Who Leapt Through Time Collectors Editions to £18.99.
Ack. Times like this I wish Amazon free delivery was at £10. Or you could add stuff to existing pre orders. All I'm interested in is Wolf Children.

For manga/books...at Wordery use the code: BACKTOUNI to get 10% off the second and subsequent books.

Whenever i order something online i always google if there are coupon codes for the site i am on (i'm always usually lucky), this code works as i've just used it. Don't know how long it'll last for though.

Zavvi flash deals for AL titles

FMA UE - 119.99
009 Re:Cyborg CE - 12.99
Ouran Highschool Host Club CE - 32.99
AssClass S1 P1 CE - 30.99
Tatami Galaxy CE - 34.99

Zavvi UK

Last edited:
For anyone ordering gundam IBO limited edition set from the US get it from amazon price is $149.99 with postage and import fees compared to rightstuf $195 and I'm not sure if that even covers the import fees

Back