UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Yep, both Jojo and Ranma 1/2 came reshipped for me-I'm not sure about bigger items and multiple items being sent in one bigger package though. However, since I have one of each coming soon, I'll reply to this post to inform of any customs duties (or lack thereof)
My order of four items sent in one package arrived in a box with some packaging paper protecting the top layer. No customs to be seen

Yep, both Jojo and Ranma 1/2 came reshipped for me-I'm not sure about bigger items and multiple items being sent in one bigger package though. However, since I have one of each coming soon, I'll reply to this post to inform of any customs duties (or lack thereof)
My School Live! Premium Box set arrived without customs in a large box with some paper as protection

Yeaaah. Finally up for order and £20 cheaper than Amazon.

Still can't quite believe it's getting a western release. Especially a UK release. Very especially a UK Blu-ray release. This is probably my favourite thing-I-never-imagined-would-actually-happen since Nozomi released Dirty Pair TV.

Yeah, I always assumed my really crap fansub DVD-Rs would be on my shelf forever, never did I think I'd have ZZ not only on blu-ray, but in a nice looking box.

Definitely worth a buy for those that haven't seen the series, surprising that MVM haven't released a blu-ray standard edition as the premium edition can be a bit too much for most people.

Back