UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Awwwww well was going wait for mvm bonfire sale but zavvi beat them to the punch for my money awe well maybe next time mvm £150 spend on zavvi

Decided shorten my list. Ordered assassination classroom S1 part 1.FINALLY!!!! NYANKOI. FREE ETERNAL SUMMER. SHOW BY ROCK. OURAN HIGH SCHOOL CLUB

Already had Ouran (great choice people!) but picked up Food Wars Season 1 and Himouto! Umaru-Chan Season 1 for under £60 which isn't bad considering Food Wars only came out recently, and I've had my eye out on them as potential buys from MCM at the end of the month anyway

Also picked up Ouran. I'm interested in it, but wasn't too fussed about picking it up anytime soon, but figured it's unlikely to be this cheap again for a while.

So I got my Part Two of Arslan after ordering it from Zavvi last week when it was on sale.

Part One wasn't dispatched at the same time, used to say in stock on Monday the 16th and now says "usually dispatched within three days" and I got an e-mail this morning from Zavvi apologising that it hasn't been sent out yet. Uh-oh.

So I got my Part Two of Arslan after ordering it from Zavvi last week when it was on sale.

Part One wasn't dispatched at the same time, used to say in stock on Monday the 16th and now says "usually dispatched within three days" and I got an e-mail this morning from Zavvi apologising that it hasn't been sent out yet. Uh-oh.
Yep same withy seraph part 1. It will get cancelled soon but them. Known for that

Well if it comes back in stock I'm sure it will be honoured, I'm just concerned being an LE it might have gone OOP with all the people ordering it for cheap... Bit of a bugger since I've got Part 2 now.

Exact same for me, also ordered Part One of Arslan (already have part two :confused:) and got an e-mail apologising that it hadn't been dispatched yet. I now fully expect it to get cancelled soon, but I guess only time will tell.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but this is the thread where I heard about Zoom so...
Regarding your order for In This Corner of the World (Limited Edition).
Unfortunately, we just received a notification from our head office that the stock for this title encountered a delay and the title won't be dispatched before the release date.
However the order will be dispatched on Monday, 23/10/2017 and will be delivered to you shortly after that.

Back