UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

McIcy said:
PLAY.COM - up to 80% off sale starts today and yes anime is in it too
It a shame. Play.com has only included 36 anime DVDs in the sale and the majority are all Vol.1s. Have to pay more for the rest of the Vols. Take a look still though. Some good buys there.

United Publications are going to have a epic sale on Manga, DVDs and Figures, Plushies; pretty much everything for the new year. Check them out. From A quick scan off all the stuff on sale, The things I would want or consider owning I either already have it or I don't want it. I might just get a few odds and ends just for the lulz.

Jayme said:
United Publications are going to have a epic sale on Manga, DVDs and Figures, Plushies; pretty much everything for the new year. Check them out. From A quick scan off all the stuff on sale, The things I would want or consider owning I either already have it or I don't want it. I might just get a few odds and ends just for the lulz.

hehe just scanned the whole thing, not much for me, but atleast i picked up a nice natsuki model ^^

Ryo Chan said:
Jayme said:

hehe just scanned the whole thing, not much for me, but atleast i picked up a nice natsuki model ^^

and someone beat me to the last one

CURSE U UP1, IT'S BAD ENOUGH I'M STILL WAITING ON MY CRIMBO PRESSIES, NOW THIS!!!

Any Glaswegians, A1 Comics are selling ALL their anime DVDs at half price. Looks like they don't want to stock them anymore. But grab yourself a bargain! They still have a huge amount left.

I'm kicking myself now, I had the day off tuesday but i slept right through this sale, so many animes I'm desperate too see aswell, really really annoying. Last Exile in particular, can't believe they're all £2 each! gah please be available again when i'm not working, please!

Back