Top 10 worst anime of all time!!!

Basilisk is my favourite Gonzo anime, a dark, violent show that's like the bastard offspring of Ninja Scroll, Romeo & Juliet, and Battle Royale. There are some iffy looking scenes here and there, but overall it's more consistent in terms of animation quality than most other Gonzo shows I've seen - and the art is gorgeous.

I would say they okay from what i've seen of their shows (Chrono Crusade, Witchblade, Trinity Blood and Afro Samurai) Of course they aren't my favourite studio by any means but they are alright. I mean any studio that does a music video for Linkin Park can't be that bad can they? :lol:

devilrules666 said:
Here's something for you guys ! What about Gonzo? Some shows are **** and some are good ? What's your opinions?
If any studio needs ripped, it's J.C. Staff. They keep making the same stuff over, and over, and over, and over again.

Gonzo are great in my eyes.

ao how come it's so bad then? the worst gonzo show has to be the red headed step child of the final fantasy family known as final fantasy unlimited! the storyline is a insult to the history of the series and the characters were annoying as ****.

devilrules666 said:
ao how come it's so bad then? the worst gonzo show has to be the red headed step child of the final fantasy family known as final fantasy unlimited! the storyline is a insult to the history of the series and the characters were annoying as ****.

Not sure if you were asking me but just in case you were Makyu Senjo = auwful dub, terrible animation, just damn right rubbish in everyway :D

There are parts where characters mouths are moving around their face as they talk, its ssssooo poor.

I can't even think of 10...so you'll have to make do with:

4 - Love Hina - no matter how much I want to like it, it's just poo

3 - Steamboy - a wannabe Disney movie (!) with one of the most laughable dubs I've ever heard

2- She The Ultimate Weapon - cripplingly depressing...I failed in my quest to find any entertainment in this

1 - Green Green - singlehandedly ruined by the fat bastard who keeps getting his moobs out...cringeworthy in a major way

10 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Same plot repeated endlessly.
9 Madlax - A series that manages to make an attractive female assasin boring.
8 Origin - Mobile volcano and a bad script.
7 Dragonball Z - Obvious.
6 Dragonball GT - Franchise zombie.
5 Negima (original series) - Yay, a shotacon with an uber harem, wish fullfillment anyone?
4 Macross Dynamite 7: Nekki Basara, without the rest of the cast to balance him out.
3 GITS: Innocence: A 20 minute plot padded out with author fillibuster.
2 Moonphase: Lolicon vampire with cat ears.
1 Rizlemine: Even more lolicon than the above.

devilrules666 said:
Welcome to the FF franchise.

Maxon said:
devilrules666 said:
Welcome to the FF franchise.
INB4C--

10-Mew Mew Tokyo...or whatev.
9-Ichigo 100%
8-Inuyasha
7-Dragon Ball Z
6-Dragonball GT
5- Pokemon (if it IS considered an anime.)
4-Love Hina.

Thats all i've watched, so don't kill me over it.

Re: ...

iLissa-chan said:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

It's Tokyo Mew Mew. As mahou shoujo goes, it's decent.
iLissa-chan said:
Thats all i've watched, so don't kill me over it.
If that's all you've watched and you've hated each one, then you're making some poor decisions. ;)

Re: ...

Maxon said:
iLissa-chan said:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

It's Tokyo Mew Mew. As mahou shoujo goes, it's decent.

It is certainly much less cringeworthy than 90% of Sailor Moon anyway.

It is pretty fun (presently watching it) though as usual brain dead which is usual for such a show. It does stay away (so far, at episode 34) from the faux mythology which made Sailor moon such a non starter for me (Either you go without background, or you do it well, if you try and fail it looks horrid) it hasn't had a streak of good luck like those last 10 or so episodes of R (By far the best bit of all 200 SM episodes) but it keeps more afloat than the rest of that series.

Spyro201 said:
Ork_dreadnought said:
7 Dragonball Z - Obvious.

What?

Ork_dreadnought said:
3 GITS: Innocence: A 20 minute plot padded out with author fillibuster.

WHAT!?!?!

GitS > All

I did not like innocence much either to be honest. The origonal Stand Alone Complex was the best visual realisation - though if they removed the god awful tachikoma's it would have gone from 'pretty good' to 'pretty great' (cute does not do it, sorry) Innocence was pretty flat all in all, not up to the first film (which only went flat at the nattery ending)

However so often forgotten from my least liked anime lists, all the dragonball anime are pretty damn awful in virtually every respect. Sorry, it just does not work for me at all.

1. Odin: Photon Space Sailer Starlight
2. Md Geist
3. Dog Soldier: Shadows of the Past
4. Kanashimi no Belladonna
5. Angel cop
6. Boah
7. Eiken
8. Dragonaugts
9.Rosario Vampire capu 2
10. Samurai deeper kyo

Most people have chosen anime they didnt like I chose anime so bad thats its almost unwatchable.
here is the ending credits for Odin.. (note sometimes during the movie the band would randomly appear and start to sing)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A00loNNW ... =1&index=8

Back