Top 10 worst anime of all time!!!

Ork_dreadnought said:
10 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Same plot repeated endlessly.
I'm watching it right now and midway through this series, I'm enjoying it, specially because I can see how each of the chars get to display their dark side.

chaos said:
Ork_dreadnought said:
I'm watching it right now and midway through this series, I'm enjoying it, specially because I can see how each of the chars get to display their dark side.
I agree. Also you have to watch season two to understand why the story repeats itself with different outcomes... there is a reason for it. :)

Voddas said:
chaos said:
Ork_dreadnought said:
I agree. Also you have to watch season two to understand why the story repeats itself with different outcomes... there is a reason for it. :)
Is it licensed already? or do I need to dl this?

sheentaku said:
Most people have chosen anime they didnt like I chose anime so bad thats its almost unwatchable.
Well, that's, like, your opinion, man.

Seeing as I'm watching one of the things on your list, I definitely disagree. It's bad, but still far from unwatchable.

Worse anime I've seen and also the only anime I've ever stopped watching with no plan to force myself threw the remaining episodes. This anime is "Hundred Stories : Requiem from the Darkness". *shudders*

A few of Manga Entertainments DVD re-releases brought tears to my eyes for all the wrong reasons. Namely, Psychic wars and Armageddon...

I didn't think much of stuff like Green Green or Amaenaideyo either...

Me-Mania said:
A few of Manga Entertainments DVD re-releases brought tears to my eyes for all the wrong reasons. Namely, Psychic wars and Armageddon..

Now Armageddon could give Makyu Senjo a run for its money.

I actually only watched about 5min of it if that :lol:

Dan said:
Me-Mania said:
A few of Manga Entertainments DVD re-releases brought tears to my eyes for all the wrong reasons. Namely, Psychic wars and Armageddon..

Now Armageddon could give Makyu Senjo a run for its money.

I actually only watched about 5min of it if that :lol:

lol, I fared a bit better; first 15 minutes then I fell asleep. If anyone wants to buy it, (it's actually one of the best anime movies ever!), I'm selling it. PM me.

Maxon said:
cardybean said:
I'm truly shocked that anyone could say Gantz is one of the worst animes they've seen.

That is all.
It's not an award winner either. I thought it was pretty bad, but not horrible.

Might just be my taste. I really enjoyed it though, despite certain off-putting factors.

There was just something about it =).

cardybean said:
Maxon said:
cardybean said:
I'm truly shocked that anyone could say Gantz is one of the worst animes they've seen.

That is all.
It's not an award winner either. I thought it was pretty bad, but not horrible.

Might just be my taste. I really enjoyed it though, despite certain off-putting factors.

There was just something about it =).

Totally agree there, enjoyed it myself.

Back