The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Assuming this is the right place for my question, there isn’t a UK blu ray release of Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 is there? And the American version is region locked?

I had the ADV complete series box set when I was younger but lost by lending it to an ex in a sad teenage attempt to win back his affection 🤣 Would like to watch it again 😅

Assuming this is the right place for my question, there isn’t a UK blu ray release of Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 is there? And the American version is region locked?

I had the ADV complete series box set when I was younger but lost by lending it to an ex in a sad teenage attempt to win back his affection 🤣 Would like to watch it again 😅
Well there's currently no Blu-ray master for Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 and the Funimation DVD is region locked.

That being said, if you were actually referring to the original Bubblegum Crisis, the AnimEigo Blu-ray I believe is region free.

Well there's currently no Blu-ray master for Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 and the Funimation DVD is region locked.

That being said, if you were actually referring to the original Bubblegum Crisis, the AnimEigo Blu-ray I believe is region free.

ADV released it in the UK on DVD, 2040 that is. It's been 15 years, so trawling second hand, and looking in CEX and crossing your fingers is you best bet.

Anyone here own Fire Force Parts 1 & 2? I noticed something with the cover art online and I wanted to see how they look on the shelves (i.e. the spines) if anyone has photos of them together.

Not got round to opening yet so it's only show slip covers.
But certainly some changes that don't match up
View attachment 16604
Cheers for the photo. I legit only noticed something was off with the spine like a few hours ago and I figured I would double check. I am planning on doing the same approach I had with Slime (i.e. Part 1 UK, Part 2 US LE) but wow I didn't realise the spines don't exactly match.

Cheers for the photo. I legit only noticed something was off with the spine like a few hours ago and I figured I would double check. I am planning on doing the same approach I had with Slime (i.e. Part 1 UK, Part 2 US LE) but wow I didn't realise the spines don't exactly match.
Yeah I'm just going to do what I always do and cram all 4 discs in 1 4 way case with both covers, An now they don't have to match up anymore (Until they release season 2), but I mainly do it to save space.

Quick question Made in The Abyss. I saw a trailer earlier and it looks fantastic but I can see it’s getting a season 2. please no spoilers but does season 1 have a conclusion? Or is it best to hold off until season 2 comes out?

Quick question Made in The Abyss. I saw a trailer earlier and it looks fantastic but I can see it’s getting a season 2. please no spoilers but does season 1 have a conclusion? Or is it best to hold off until season 2 comes out?
As Tiago said it ends open but there is already a movie that does teh next arc of the manga. I've not seen it yet myself but the series is fantastic and the MVM collectors edition is really nice.

Any one who got the "Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon Season 2 CE/LE" is it basically the same as the Sword Ortoria CE release; So Art Box (DVD size), 2 DVD size cases with Blu ray & DVD, Art cards and Art book?

Is it a frequent issue that the Funimation app (FireTV in this case) defaults to Portuguese subs? This is the second time I'm getting it on multiple shows and they only list English as optional languages anyway?

Is it a frequent issue that the Funimation app (FireTV in this case) defaults to Portuguese subs? This is the second time I'm getting it on multiple shows and they only list English as optional languages anyway?
LOL, that's a new one! Haven't used it today to tell you if it's the same for me.

Back