The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

1. That's it you pay dollars, so like Patreon.

2. Yes, but like anything different regions/countries different things are available.
Thanks for the swift response!

I take it that if I can view the anime in a browser (by visiting a shows page), that means it will be available over here?

Thanks for the swift response!

I take it that if I can view the anime in a browser (by visiting a shows page), that means it will be available over here?
If it has videos on it, then yes I guess (you can go to show pages on Crunchyroll and Funimation, but if not available the videos won't show). I use apps mostly (phone/fire stick, still not on PS4!) so only shows with videos show up.

Has Yuru Camp ever been licensed for UK or USA Blu-ray release? I've been looking around and I can't find anything. I don't mind importing from the USA, as I have a universal player.

Has Yuru Camp ever been licensed for UK or USA Blu-ray release? I've been looking around and I can't find anything. I don't mind importing from the USA, as I have a universal player.
it's stuck in the same fate as gabriel dropout and licensed by crunchyroll so it's pretty much streaming only

it's stuck in the same fate as gabriel dropout and licensed by crunchyroll so it's pretty much streaming only
That is unfortunate, but that does also mean it will eventually expire and we'll get a proper release, right? I believe Konosuba was trapped the same way and they're finally releasing a blu-ray release this year.

That is unfortunate, but that does also mean it will eventually expire and we'll get a proper release, right? I believe Konosuba was trapped the same way and they're finally releasing a blu-ray release this year.
it could happen with the crunchyroll and viz deal that happened a couple months but until anything actually happens with it we have no idea if anything will come from it

Crunchyroll don't license series with the intention of keeping them streaming only thankfully. Given Discotek have been releasing some series and CR has a partnership with Viz I expect there'll be a release eventually. Seeing as it's one of their co-productions I think they'd want to give it a proper release.

Crunchyroll will release Gabriel Dropout on DVD and Blu-ray later this year in Germany - however the release is expected to be not english friendly.

Crunchyroll will release Gabriel Dropout on DVD and Blu-ray later this year in Germany - however the release is expected to be not english friendly.
the same happened with Konosuba recentlyish in Germany and that got a english western announcement so maybe this is just the begining

I see Non Non Biyori Vacation is up for order, has any of the previous two OVAs had releases? I cannot seem to find anything. As far as I can tell they weren't included with the individual season releases nor the bundle season release.

out of Squid Girl and Non Non Biyori which has the least chance of being picked up for a blu-ray release over here

i know Manga picked up the first season of Squid Girl but that only got a dvd only release but that's about it

out of Squid Girl and Non Non Biyori which has the least chance of being picked up for a blu-ray release over here
I'd imagine Squid Girl would be the least likely myself: it's from further back and there's less of it.

It's an enjoyable series, I'd say, and the mini-episodes are good too.

Has AL provided any kind of estimate as to when we might gets apps for Screen Anime?
Like 3 months or 6 months or whatever?

Oh man, I would love to see Nana on Blu-ray...

4nana2.jpg

Back