The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

I hope it comes with English subtitles. TBH even if it doesn't I'll still probably get it for the collection.
Alex Mateo on Anime News Network tells us:

'The first episode "Yuri no Tsuioku" (Recollection of Lily) is an anime-original story not told in the manga. The story is about a popular aristocratic painter's masterpiece that is defaced in Bath, the British city renowned for its Roman baths. The second episode i"Moriarty-ke no Kyūjitsu" (Tea Party or literally, Moriarty Family Holiday) adapts the manga chapter of the same name.'

As a Bathonian, I just can't wait to see how (and where in the city) this goes! 😅 (Makes a change from Durham, I guess...)

Alex Mateo on Anime News Network tells us:

'The first episode "Yuri no Tsuioku" (Recollection of Lily) is an anime-original story not told in the manga. The story is about a popular aristocratic painter's masterpiece that is defaced in Bath, the British city renowned for its Roman baths. The second episode i"Moriarty-ke no Kyūjitsu" (Tea Party or literally, Moriarty Family Holiday) adapts the manga chapter of the same name.'

As a Bathonian, I just can't wait to see how (and where in the city) this goes! 😅 (Makes a change from Durham, I guess...)
Nice. I liked the tea party chapter in the manga.

new trailer for Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These. Muller makes his appearance.

Is this for a Season 3? I haven't kept tabs on how far they were going to go with Die Neue These, so hopefully they'll continue on with more Blu-ray releases. I would love if they actually make it through releasing the entire series on Blu-ray. I have Sentai's original series boxset, but I like the reimaging, too, and bought the first two season Blu-rays.

Is this for a Season 3? I haven't kept tabs on how far they were going to go with Die Neue These, so hopefully they'll continue on with more Blu-ray releases. I would love if they actually make it through releasing the entire series on Blu-ray. I have Sentai's original series boxset, but I like the reimaging, too, and bought the first two season Blu-rays.
Yes this is series 3. I would love if they adapted all the novels. I also have the sentai box set of the original. The newer adaption is actually much closer to the novels than the original.

I'm just happy Muller is finally in it, as he's one of my fave characters from the novels.

Yes this is series 3. I would love if they adapted all the novels. I also have the sentai box set of the original. The newer adaption is actually much closer to the novels than the original.

I'm just happy Muller is finally in it, as he's one of my fave characters from the novels.
I'm about 13 episodes away from finishing the original series and definitely interested in this new adaptation. Good to know they're continuing it.

GOLDEN KAMUY SEASON 4 ANNOUNCED.

SYG6F4i.gif

Brain's Base takes over the animation from Geno Studio.

Ohhh mannnn cannot wait for nana😙

If Sentai would have released Nana in only a standard Amaray set, I would have just added the Blu-ray discs to the four Viz DVD sets. But since this is getting a steelbook, I'll be keeping both sets.

What is that second trailer, the Aniplex one? Curious what the English title is. That looks like it may be pretty good.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Kinda late but Makoto Shinkai's next movie will be announced on the 15th in a press conference.

Here's hoping it's not boy meets gir- who am I kidding.

I wasn't too in love with the gun plot device/subplot in Weathering with you, but at least best-in-class visuals are all but assured.

Curious if we'll stay in the city or hell straight up move to another era, genre. Excited, at any rate!

Back