The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Girls with Guns

Dragon Knight
I will need to check out The World's Finest Assassin, as I am a big fan of assassin anime (note my avatar). Even if I prefer Girls with Guns type anime with female assassins, this one still looks interesting. The fact that it is an isekai is not a big deal to me, as I haven't watched that many isekai series yet to get tired of them.

NormanicGrav

ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬
AUKN Staff
g1QLl3cl.png

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Season 3 has been greenlit.

Dai

Straw Hat Pirate

NormanicGrav

ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬
AUKN Staff
Sunrise has announced more IT'S A GUNDAM projects.

E_UO9poUYAQWwgY

The first is a brand new television series that isn't related to Build Fighters or Divers with Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury, scheduled for broadcast in 2022.

E_UPEBfVgAA4noU

Next is a very interesting one. A brand new theatrical film with Mobile Suit Gundam: Cucuruz Doan’s Island, which is a re-imagining of Episode 15 from Mobile Suit Gundam 0079, aka the episode that was removed from international release. Yoshikazu Yasuhiko will direct the film, which is scheduled for Japanese theaters in 2022.

E_UPHK5VUAQqcjx

Last but not least is a compilation special edition. Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Special Edition will compile the TV series across 9 episodes sometime this Spring 2022. Also planned for that time period is the video game Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Urdr-Hunt coming to iOS, Android & PlayStation 5, as well as the smartphone game Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans G.