The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

site_logo.png
top_mv_cachcopy_pc.png
I remember reading this light novel. If you're into a savage MC like Leon here, this may be quite the treat. Best way to summarise, mob character with knowledge of this Otome game turns the world upside down as well as handling out fat L's to the main players.

I quite enjoy reading Mobs as well, but I can't say I like the visual style of the anime in that first trailer. What is going on with everyone's eyes? 😅

If the whole story is 'this looks like ecchi isekai trash and I'm 100% going to watch it' then you are correct.
Surprisingly enough there isn't much ecchi in this one. Well at least I don't remember there was (besides a scene or two).

Main aspect of the show, is Leon (MC) outwitting those who reside in this Otome world. Even the romance though hinted doesn't kick off til much later (cause the whole student body hate his guts 😏).

Though the Anime adaption could completely change the source storytelling structure making everything I just said possibly pointless 🤡

Ehh... I'll give it a watch out of curiosity.

Is this supposed to be about a Western release? Couldn't see that mentioned specifically, but it's been out in Japan for ages. I nearly bought one myself, here's one of many on eBay:
Following on from your original enquiry (if you are still interested) - yes this will be a western / US release (i.e. 07/06/2022). Available to pre-order on Amazon.com

Back