The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

7e68ae690e4d8a02ecfd0ed57fe588b7.gif

A new Aria huh? It'll probably be in the same format as the Avvenire ovas were. I thought Aria was done and over years ago-I mean what more could they do? The last episode of Origination and the Avvenire ovas pretty said and did everything. I'm probally one of the biggest Aria fanboys you'll ever meet. LOL

Let's hope someone does release this in the west, maybe Rightstuf in the US?

@zrdb , so you also have that lovely Kickstarter set and the excellent matching Guidebook I guess? Was also eye-balling the Aria: The Masterpiece volumes but haven't gotten around purchasing these.

All-in-all Aria is such a soothing anime to pick up after a hard days work, so i'm glad to see more is coming. Looking forward to it.

Let's hope someone does release this in the west, maybe Rightstuf in the US?

@zrdb , so you also have that lovely Kickstarter set and the excellent matching Guidebook I guess? Was also eye-balling the Aria: The Masterpiece volumes but haven't gotten around purchasing these.

All-in-all Aria is such a soothing anime to pick up after a hard days work, so i'm glad to see more is coming. Looking forward to it.

I have the kickstarter set with the chipboard box but I declined the guidebook because it was $60 and I already had the originial dvd sets which had booklets in all 4 sets so I felt that I wasn't missing much if anything.

Back