The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

All these twitter quotes mean nothing to me as I don't do twitter or any social media sites. Guess I'm just to traditional for that kind of stuff.

All these twitter quotes mean nothing to me as I don't do twitter or any social media sites.
The idea of The News Thread, though, is that you can read anime and manga news here without having to do Twitter. In fact, this thread is especially useful if you don't use any social media sites, I would say.

The idea of The News Thread, though, is that you can read anime and manga news here without having to do Twitter. In fact, this thread is especially useful if you don't use any social media sites, I would say.
Personally, as someone who has posted the news on this forum over the years, I feel that the Twitter embedding stuff is a bit overkill for a single page, especially as it takes a few seconds to load and cause you to scroll down even more, which is why on my streaming threads and overseas threads that whenever something new was revealed on social media I just use the classic method of using a link within a word or two.

Back