The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Ive only seen Classmates and Hitorijime my Hero, both were good. I'll probably try Junjo Romantica soon too.

(Though my avatar probably makes me seem like a fujoshi, I am in fact a straight male. 😌)

HMV, then... 🤪

Prospects?
I’d say 😣 is a more appropriate emoji for the occasion. It’s a sad state of affairs once again for physical media. Best case scenario another company purchases the brand and the franchise continues, though with inevitable store closures, whilst the worst case scenario is that yet another high street giant bites the dust. All the potential losses of jobs is also a very sad situation for all involved.

Last edited:
But none of the international branches are actually a part of HMV, they just trade under the name. Do they continue to do so or rebrand?
While registered as a seperate company HMV Ireland was operated by HMV UK until it went back into administration in 2016 and closed its webstores(hmv.ie and taketimeoutentertain.co.uk)earlier this year.

Ive only seen Classmates and Hitorijime my Hero, both were good. I'll probably try Junjo Romantica soon too.

(Though my avatar probably makes me seem like a fujoshi, I am in fact a straight male. 😌)
Oh they are gonna so drop in quality. As those two are by far the best two I’ve seen. The new one is okay but animated meh by cloverworks and starts rapey, does get better but starts dodgy imo.

Oh they are gonna so drop in quality. As those two are by far the best two I’ve seen. The new one is okay but animated meh by cloverworks and starts rapey, does get better but starts dodgy imo.

Junjo Romantica, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Love Stage and Super Lovers all look pretty decent I thought.

Back