The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Apparently this states a second season of Himouto Umaru-Chan! has been confirmed for Fall 2017 - TVアニメ『干物妹!うまるちゃん』 on Twitter

giphy.gif

Still waiting for my Nozaki-Kun Season 2 announcement tho..

EDIT: Here's the announcement PV

Yet another DMP Kickstarter campaign is going to be launched: this time a yaoi one. This time it is to release titles by Psyche Delico in print that have previously only been released digitally: "The Rest is a Love Thing?!", "Eroman" and "Pure Love's Sexy Time" volumes 1 and 2. Also offered as part of the campaign is a restock of all eight volumes of the sci-fi yaoi novel series "Ai No Kusabi". The campaign launches on 17th April.

Yet another DMP Kickstarter campaign is going to be launched: this time a yaoi one. This time it is to release titles by Psyche Delico in print that have previously only been released digitally: "The Rest is a Love Thing?!", "Eroman" and "Pure Love's Sexy Time" volumes 1 and 2. Also offered as part of the campaign is a restock of all eight volumes of the sci-fi yaoi novel series "Ai No Kusabi". The campaign launches on 17th April.

Hmm, I still haven't gotten my copy of A Child's Time despite them launching with an ETA of October 2016, not sure if something has gone wrong with that in particular, but I'd like to think that they'd make sure their plate is clear before launching something else. Hell, I only backed for a digital volume too, so it's not even a case of just the physical rewards being held up either. Still, it's always good to see stuff like this come over, even if it's not my cup of tea. I'd definitely like to see them bring more stuff like Vanilla Essence over, I'd back that in a heartbeat.

I got email about that. I've backed all the yaoi June kickstarters in past so I'll probably back this one (depending on the price)

Don't need Ai no Kusabi as I already own it all.

More Manga Entertainment news, namely the details of their We Are X Blu-Ray Steelbook release, out on 22nd May. The steelbook cover features artwork by comic book artist Becky Coolnan, and the extras are an eight-page booklet, a fan video of the song "Born to be Free", videos of live performances of "Forever Love" and "Kurenai", extended interviews with the band members, and deleted scenes.

Second trailer for Mary and the Witches flower. It looks stunning. Hopefully it gets a good dub and decent cinema release in the UK

I usually really like the Ghibli dubs, and given that this is set in England I would love it if Studio Canal made another separate British dub like they did with Arriety.

Back