The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Yen Press License Announcements:

Light Novel:
- The Asterisk War (original source material)
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Sword Oratoria

Manga:
- The Asterisk War

12 Days of Seven Seas Manga Xmas Announcements - Day 3

Holy Corpse Rising (Seigai no Majo)
Original source material: Yes

Seven Seas will release the series in single volumes starting November 29th 2016.

The next One Piece film is officially titled One Piece Film Gold. Eiichiro Oda will return to handle both original work and executive producer just like he did with Film Z.

Hiroaki Miyamoto (One Piece episodes 352-679, Assistant director for One Piece: Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island) will be director.
Tsutomu Kuroiwa (live-action Black Butler film, live-action The Perfect Insider TV series) is writing the script.

The film will be released theatrically in Japan in July 23rd 2016.

------------

Viz Media have licensed more titles for their Viz Selects digital label:
Boys Over Flowers creator Yoko Kamio's Crown of Thorns (Ibara no Kanmuri).
CLAMP's Man of Many Faces (20 Mensou ni Onegai!) manga.

Viz Media will release the first volumes on December 8 and December 15, respectively.

Prison School's 20th Japanese volume will include an Original Anime DVD that covers the 'Mad Wax' arc of the manga which the anime had previously skipped.

I'll nap those Dungeon Spin Offs & possibly The Asterisk War LN's so the chap.

NormanicGrav said:
Prison School's 20th Japanese volume will include an Original Anime DVD that covers the 'Mad Wax' arc of the manga which the anime had previously skipped.

tumblr_ns06hstynO1url9f9o1_500.gif

Thanks for reminding me that v.19 of Prison School came out today, Grav. My hand might be forced into picking up a physical copy of v.20 for the DVD.

12 Days of Seven Seas Manga Xmas Announcements - Day 4

The Seven Princes of the Thousand Year Labyrinth (Sennen Meikyuu no Nana Ouji)
Original source material: Yes

Seven Seas will release the series in single volumes starting December 27th 2016.

devilrules666 said:
I am hopeful that the new Madoka stuff fixes that horrible ending of the third film.(Which in my opinion never needed a movie in the first place)

I actually liked the ending of rebellion, which seems to be rare but I do want a sequel.

Back