The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

SnowWolf said:
I was told by a Madman rep at the Brisbane Supernova that they're hoping for a Febuary 2014 release for Fate/Zero. If MVM are co-authoring with them then we might see a release around that time too. I neglected to ask whether it was both DVD and Blu ray.

It would be a crime to make it DVD only especially when it's one of the most popular titles around in the past few years, I'm sure a Blu-ray is possible since they have to re-author it themselves (since AoA releases are ABC, Madman will need to make it B only), like Hanabee had with Monogatari (Bake and Nise).

Unless they're sharing physical discs (which would require getting it certified and BBFC labelled) then there would be a few months between the AU and UK releases.

NormanicGrav said:
Latest News/Fun (from Crunchyroll):

Fate/Stay Night announcement soon?

Hmm, so maybe the Fate route over Heaven's Feel.

Re-doing Fate properly would be quite nice and could potentially lead to us getting UBW and Heaven's feel over time.

Heaven's Feel would be nice aswell but I do wonder what compromises they'd have to make along the way. Plus one of the strengths of the visual novel is the knowledge gained from the previous scenarios, doing all 3 in sequence might be better than jumping to the end.

Hanabee grabs Oreshura (Aniplex of America title getting a sub-only DVD release this December) and Madman grabs Lagrange -The Flower of Rin-ne- and Zetman (Both are Viz Media USA titles with Blu-ray and DVD releases now).

Amazon has finally updated the MVM catalogue so you can know pre-order the titles in Q1 2014 now.

Upcoing_MVM_titles.png

Anime on Delay's main page now has a trailer for Animax, with the announcement that on November 22nd, Anime on Delay becomes Animax.

Poor Animax. The last thing I'd want is to be associated with Khazi's train wreck of a streaming service.

Back