The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

manga_addicted95 said:
Anime limited have kinda hinted at cowboy bebop being released in two parts and the first part coming out in july, with pre-orders up within the next two weeks.
http://www.facebook.com/alltheanime?fref=ts
check the comments section
Wouldn't surprise me if it was split into two parts; Anime Limited are new and will want to make as much as they reasonably can from a license to help fund more, I imagine. I have no qualms about buying it in two parts.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Someone on ANN posted a link to comparison shots of the R1 DVD and Japanese Blu-ray versions of Patlabor TV.

And that lovely video quality will be tainted by Sentai's giant bright yellow subtitles. Nooooooooooo
Yeah the massive yellow subs from hell are the only downside to this release,i,ve got the blu-ray rips on my HDD and they are out of this world and really make re-watching this classic feel like a whole new experience. :)

To be honest, that trailer was my first time hearing voices for the characters, as I've been reading the manga and am waiting for either a UK license announcement or after Comic Con to see the anime, whichever comes first. I always imagined Kuroko with annoying voice...but urgh that takes the cake.

Are you... are you insulting my Kuroko? D: Seriously, Arai Satomi is the perfect fit for her once you watch the show.

My issue with Mikoto saying "biri-biri" isn't so much the specifics of her "saying" it as in it being voiced, I would have a problem with it if it was just in her dialogue in the manga or LNs, too.

Are you also reading the Index manga?

Back