The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Looks like Amazon have dropped a few more pre-order prices
FMA Brotherhood CC now £57.50, was £59.99
Un-Go now £25.25, was £30 something.

They must have realised Sainsbury's Ent was killing them

I think Blood C has gone down slightly, maybe just by £1 but still.

Can only echo the TLR:D hype.

I haven't read any of Golden Time (or seen that much "obvious" hype for it), does anyone know anything about it?

Lawrence said:
Well, according to the article it's a "[a] school romantic comedy " and it's the same writer who churned out Toradora, to boot, so I'll preemptively pass on it.

Not just any typical school comedy though...it is set in College and not highschool after all!

Lawrence said:
Well, according to the article it's a "[a] school romantic comedy " and it's the same writer who churned out Toradora, to boot, so I'll preemptively pass on it.

No love for Toradora! :cry: ?

Admittedly, I haven't read the light novels but damn do I love the anime.

A little update regarding future releases from Discotek,July releases:Lovely Complex complete series,and Samurai Pizza Cats English dubbed complete series!,August should be:Captain Harlock Complete Series,Cutie Honey 1973 Complete Series,and Yatterman live action! and just a reminder that Kyatto-ninden Teyandee(Samurai Pizza Cats)(Japanese set with english subs)is released on April 30th.

Doraemon666 said:
A little update regarding future releases from Discotek,July releases:Lovely Complex complete series,and Samurai Pizza Cats English dubbed complete series!,August should be:Captain Harlock Complete Series,Cutie Honey 1973 Complete Series,and Yatterman live action! and just a reminder that Kyatto-ninden Teyandee(Samurai Pizza Cats)(Japanese set with english subs)is released on April 30th.
A quick update from the Discotek Facebook page,GTO will probably be September.We're trying to clear the backlog first then get to the newer ones.

MVM says Shana season 3 is something they'd look into, but they're not sure about the S OVAs or the movie.

ilmaestro said:
Joshawott said:
Come on Index/Railgun.
Is this not going to just be their confirmation of Another?
Most likely, but I can still hope. Maybe they'll give us another tease like "We've got A Certain announcement coming up".

EDIT: Yup. Another

Back