The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

From all those announcements they've made, I just want Another so I hope they announce something I want this time but if not, more money for me. :mrgreen:

Some people on their FB are guessing Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. I personally wouldn't mind HighSchool DxD (fits with both the supernatural and sexy themes they have going on), Kokoro Connect or Love Chunibyo & Other Delusions.

ilmaestro said:
Are you... are you insulting my Kuroko? D: Seriously, Arai Satomi is the perfect fit for her once you watch the show.

My issue with Mikoto saying "biri-biri" isn't so much the specifics of her "saying" it as in it being voiced, I would have a problem with it if it was just in her dialogue in the manga or LNs, too.

Are you also reading the Index manga?
Only the Railgun manga atm, as that's the only one that's licensed. From the trailer, yeah I can see how Kuroko's voice fits the character...still doubt I'd want to be around someone yammering on in a voice like that for ages though xD (Then again, I doubt Kuroko would want me around in case she thinks I might try and steal her oneesama).

it would make some sense for it to be a sentai release, most of their licenses for this year have been sentai, but i'd be fine with either dusk maiden or high school dxd, both shows i really liked.
they also sent something on their twitter saying that the all you need to figure out the show is in this tweet...
[*]Sorry, it's a secret until next week. No hints this times :)
EDIT: i think it's inu x boku ss, i got this tweet from them,
Heh, that's the one: Google "anime secret times" and you get Inu X Boku SS :)

I'll pick it up, I quite enjoyed the anime, even if it was nothing spectacular. I wouldn't blame MVM if they went DVD only with this one.

Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Another, Inu x Boku SS. MVM are on quite the roll.

animefreak17 said:
oh god i wish they'd stop with the announcements for a while, theres loads of uk releases coming out,

They won't all be released at the same time though, so what's the problem? I'd rather know in advance and make a note in my diary.

GolGotha said:
animefreak17 said:
oh god i wish they'd stop with the announcements for a while, theres loads of uk releases coming out,

They won't all be released at the same time though, so what's the problem? I'd rather know in advance and make a note in my diary.

Early announcements are also critical if the UK industry wants to cut down on people importing the US version; They'll never win back all the business but if they can keep us informed and back it up with guarnateed quality of product they will win back a fair few people that would prefer to buy UK rather than US.

The To Love Ru Darkness next project is OVAs.

So we've lost all chance of seeing them here then.

Is their some reason the US can't get ahold of the OAV's? (I assume you were not referring to the UK when you said here as I doubt the main series would have a chance let alone an OAV)

I note from the wiki page Sentai don't have any of the To Love Ru OAV's at all, which seems odd given they have the main series in each case.

Back