The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

HdE

Comic Book Guy
Ah man that's do sad. He seemed like a cool dude, always striving for the positives in life!
Yeah. The last update I saw on his health seemed to indicate that he was in a much better place. Sadly, it just wasn't to be.

My heart goes out to Krystal and Greg. It's been heartening to see so many warm sentiments voiced about him on social media. Seems he really was one of the good dudes.

Anime1977

Hunter
Yeah. The last update I saw on his health seemed to indicate that he was in a much better place. Sadly, it just wasn't to be.

My heart goes out to Krystal and Greg. It's been heartening to see so many warm sentiments voiced about him on social media. Seems he really was one of the good dudes.
It was like that with Ronnie Dio died of cancer.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I loved Thunderbirds growing up and I still do, I’m still very impressed by the production and stories they came up with; some real classics in there.

ActionFaust

Combat Butler
Interesting that both adaptations (seemingly) have female player characters given how often these types of series go for the male option.

Girl's Frontline also looks like it'll be based on the manga version which also features Gentiane as the player character. Very good adaptation that improves on the game's writing so I'm happy they went with that version.

SAHO

Hunter
Interesting that both adaptations (seemingly) have female player characters given how often these types of series go for the male option.

Girl's Frontline also looks like it'll be based on the manga version which also features Gentiane as the player character. Very good adaptation that improves on the game's writing so I'm happy they went with that version.
As badass a female Doctor would be. Seems they're going the ambiguous route like the game. The VA kinda sounds like Enkidu (FGO) in the trailer.
Doctor really is an enigma but that's what makes them real interesting.

I have yet to check out GFL Manga adaptation so will definitely give it a shot if you're saying it's very good.

ActionFaust

Combat Butler
As badass a female Doctor would be. Seems they're going the ambiguous route like the game. The VA kinda sounds like Enkidu (FGO) in the trailer.
Doctor really is an enigma but that's what makes them real interesting.

I have yet to check out GFL Manga adaptation so will definitely give it a shot if you're saying it's very good.
Aye I think they should keep them ambiguous. The only time they should lift their hood is to drink boiling water straight from the kettle. It's canon

SAHO

Hunter
"My Dress-Up Darling" manga created by Shinichi Fukuda, which is currently being serialized in Young Gangan will receive an anime adaptation. The trailer features the cast members of the anime series and Studio CloverWorks will be handling the animation. They also announced that the release date for episode 1 will be premiere on January 2022!