The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

zrdb

Student Council President
I wish you guys would either stop doing twitter links or at least quote the comment when you do so people like me who don't do social media know what you're talking about.

Relaxo

School Idol
After Monster Musume, Seven Mortal Sins, Why the hell are you here, Teacher!? and Shobitch I believe the first letter of Sentai Filmworks is H.

Captaaainuniverse

Time-Traveller
After Monster Musume, Seven Mortal Sins, Why the hell are you here, Teacher!? and Shobitch I believe the first letter of Sentai Filmworks is H.
They just changed it for the S so no one would notice. Pervert problems require pervert solutions

They uncovered the sign!

Azar

Stand User
I wish you guys would either stop doing twitter links or at least quote the comment when you do so people like me who don't do social media know what you're talking about.
Have you ever tried clicking on one of the links? It wont hurt you.

Peachy

Bumpkin
AUKN Staff
Good on the creator for ending when he/she saw fit. It's the worse when they drag out.

Expecting a Promised Neverland finish announcement next, we're very clearly at the end.

zrdb

Student Council President
I've never even seen a copy of this magazine over at Barnes & Noble (a bookstore chain in the US) and they carry a lot of uk magazines.

Captaaainuniverse

Time-Traveller
And we (my work) don't print that one... what is wrong with the world?

Then again it'd be like a year to get all the work we lost back, no new works coming in during the lockdown