The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Lol good luck trying to start a discussion about this anyway it's likely the Un is trying to get Japan to ban loli and they have tried this stunt before with sexual violence in manga and anime and the un was told to push off by Japan.
Pretty likely Japan will tell them that again and nothing will happen

But isn't it the duty of MEDCs to be the example, and Japan is the example of how not to be socially as a rich country. People are overworked, people are paid ****. Japan really needs to improve on many counts I think force them to make homosexuality more aceptable should be above this. I hate anime fans loving Japan when I find it some backwards sickening country that produce some good stuff it doesn't make it good.

Lol good luck trying to start a discussion about this anyway it's likely the Un is trying to get Japan to ban loli and they have tried this stunt before with sexual violence in manga and anime and the un was told to push off by Japan.
This world needs to get its goddamn priorities straight. Trying to ban art while there are real people starving and homeless and being discriminated against. It's a bloody joke, and not a particularly funny one.

Its complicated enough with the law here where it feels like walking on egg shells. If its illegal to look at such drawing then should they forbid the reading of texts that contain that material too? There's only so much the justice system can fit in so surely it would be better spent focusing on dealing with images with actual victims?

Back