The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

KvWha1p.png

JuwAqnl.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam NT (Narrative) - Movie, Announced for November 2018
Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway's Flash Movie Trillogy - Announced for Fall 2019
Mobile Suit Gundam UC 2 - Announced for 2022
NT Teaser:
『機動戦士ガンダムNT(ナラティブ)』公式サイト

I wouldn't doubt that this project is partially or mostly due to the success of Robert Woodhead's two recent Kickstarters for Riding Bean and Gunsmith Cats on Blu-ray... The Gunsmith Cats Kickstarter just completed it's pledge period with over $350,000 and 4,200 backers, way more than what was expected. Sonoda was/is actively participating in those Kickstarters, creating a lot of new art for the higher pledge tiers.

I wouldn't doubt that this project is partially or mostly due to the success of Robert Woodhead's two recent Kickstarters for Riding Bean and Gunsmith Cats on Blu-ray... The Gunsmith Cats Kickstarter just completed it's pledge period with over $350,000 and 4,200 backers, way more than what was expected. Sonoda was/is actively participating in those Kickstarters, creating a lot of new art for the higher pledge tiers.
Yeah, I'm sure it will have worked in Sonoda's favour to be able to demonstrate what a fanbase (and a fanbase willing to spend so much money) projects he's worked on have. Makes me feel even better about backing them all.

I'd prefer a second season, personally, if for no other reason than we'll see it in the west quicker, however, I'll take what I can, I adored Princess Principal, one of my favourite shows of last year.

That price will probably get changed. Happens a number of times on Zavvi, the link goes up but when the pre-order date comes up or when it goes live the price will change.

Back