The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Joshawott said:
The first Tiger & Bunny movie, "Tiger & Bunny The Movie: The Beginning" will open in Japan in September.

Source..

tumblr_ljx1ksJacq1qiycnmo1_r1_400.jpg

Rui said:
I want to go on another trip in September, it's getting all of the best movies ;_;

R

It's released a month before Scotland Loves Anime, I hope Andrew could get this in the line-up, something to consider if it happens. :D

Reevothemusefan said:
It's released a month before Scotland Loves Anime, I hope Andrew could get this in the line-up, something to consider if it happens. :D

I like the way you think!

R

Reevothemusefan said:
Who's in charge of putting the "Andrew Symbol" into the night sky again?

I wonder if they're trying to be cheeky with the whole "I won't buy it until I see it exists" thing some people have said with their blu-rays.

With Manga I'm taking the more cautious approach of I'm not buying it til it's released :p

I will be picking up Angel Beats on BD though, where it's the UK or the US copy will depend on if anyone has ****ed up haha

From this can we presume that they are soliciting things they have no contracts for as a matter of course, and DBZ isn't likely to ever materialise after all?

R

Eh, i can understand that they want to make us happy after all the cancellations & considering the demand for Spice & wolf was pretty high but they really shouldn't announce anything till its solid.

Also..

"News Flash! Manga acquires #BlackButler Season 2 and OVA #CielInWonderland for UK. July release date TBC"

-MangaUK Twitter

Dannielle said:
Eh, i can understand that they want to make us happy after all the cancellations & considering the demand for Spice & wolf was pretty high but they really shouldn't announce anything till its solid.

Also..

"News Flash! Manga acquires #BlackButler Season 2 and OVA #CielInWonderland for UK. Contract to be signed..."

-MangaUK Twitter

corrected that for you.

Just Passing Through said:
Dannielle said:

Also..

"News Flash! Manga acquires #BlackButler Season 2 and OVA #CielInWonderland for UK. Contract to be signed..."

-MangaUK Twitter

corrected that for you.

Aha! i c wut u did thar

Dannielle said:

Also..

"News Flash! Manga acquires #BlackButler Season 2 and OVA #CielInWonderland for UK. July release date TBC"

-MangaUK Twitter
Manga can do a million and one things to make me happy, being stupid is not one of them.

Back