The *Im looking for* thread.

I was curious if anyone knows where to buy English translated Light Novles online other than Amazon?
Physically wise. I just checked Wordery.com and they do them (I searched for Monogatari and Boogiepop as I know they are LNs)
I also found that there's an introduce a friend scheme. Click the link below for 10% off your first purchase.

*Disclaimer = I will be sent a 10% code for every time someone uses the offer.

Digitally, there's Bookwalker:

looking for a cheap NTSC copy of the Futurama movie Beast With a Billion Backs on dvd, probably a long shot since i assume anyone that has it here will probably just have the PAL dvd version

Sentai K-On Premium Box

I didn't know I wanted that box (I had knowingly passed it, when it was released), but seeing it go away here most recently for 80, I realized I probably was interested in it after all...

Oh, and another thing.

Vofan - Colorful Dreams Artbook

Snatched it for 17€, but the package got lost. >_>"
I got a refund, but no such nice price be there anymore. So, before I bite the bullet, anyone want to get rid of their's?

Gundam Thunderbolt Bandit Flower (AL)

Figured I'll never start watching that unless I have it completed. Which I should have had long since had I not bought a second December Sky instead of this one...

Looking for a reasonably priced copy of Sentai's Ideon blu-ray - unless we think it's going to get a reissue into their budge line?

Looking for a 15mm 6 disc elite Blu-ray case.
(a.ka.. Sentai's Clannad Season 1.2 Complete Set case)
(Would also just that set, if cheap.)

I just had to have another case of my piles falling over and get the cases hit. Of all things that got it worst it of course had to be the one case I have no replacements of whatsoever. >_>"
JPEG_20200128_201643.jpg

Royally annoying me right now.

Also looking for La Croda D'Oro Season 1. Just kinda figured out that Blue Sky is not the first season, ha ha ha.... x.x"

Looking for a 15mm 6 disc elite Blu-ray case.
(a.ka.. Sentai's Clannad Season 1.2 Complete Set case)
(Would also just that set, if cheap.)

I just had to have another case of my piles falling over and get the cases hit. Of all things that got it worst it of course had to be the one case I have no replacements of whatsoever. >_>"
JPEG_20200128_201643.jpg

Royally annoying me right now.

Also looking for La Croda D'Oro Season 1. Just kinda figured out that Blue Sky is not the first season, ha ha ha.... x.x"
this might be useful for you since you live in germany Elite Blu-Ray Case Hülle 6fach 15 mm Blu Ray Hüllen

Back