The *Im looking for* thread.

Luna

Pokémon Master
Long shot, but see if there is a better price than Amazon - Somebody selling The Prince in his Dark Days all 4 volumes?

Robin91

Completely Average High School Student
Perfect Blue Ultimate Edition. Maybe someone got it during Easter sale for 59,99£ who wants to get rid of it?

Luna

Pokémon Master
Long shot, but looking for Monogatari Series 10th Anniversary Artbook

It was just released in January this year and already went OOP. Damn it, I would have preordered it back then, but somehow thought this was just going to be a DVD with the illustrations instead of actually being an printware artbook...

SAHO

Completely Average High School Student
Long shot, but looking for Monogatari Series 10th Anniversary Artbook

It was just released in January this year and already went OOP. Damn it, I would have preordered it back then, but somehow thought this was just going to be a DVD with the illustrations instead of actually being an printware artbook...
There are still many Japanese eBay retailers who have this art book available. Just search "Monogatari Series 10th Anniversary Artbook" and set the location to worldwide.

I hope this information helps you find what you're looking for.

Attachments

Luna

Pokémon Master
There are still many Japanese eBay retailers who have this art book available. Just search "Monogatari Series 10th Anniversary Artbook" and set the location to worldwide.

I hope this information helps you find what you're looking for.
Actually I was nore hoping somebody here may want to sell it, or know somebody or so. Have seen the ebay sellers, but they are more on the expensive side and more than Japan isn't shipping anything with SAL atm, so shipping would probably cost around as much as the original listing price for the book.