The *Im looking for* thread.

burtkenobi

Brigade Leader
Looking for a reasonably priced copy of Sentai's Ideon blu-ray - unless we think it's going to get a reissue into their budge line?

Luna

Pokémon Master
Gundam Thunderbolt Bandit Flower (AL)

Figured I'll never start watching that unless I have it completed. Which I should have had long since had I not bought a second December Sky instead of this one...

Luna

Pokémon Master
Looking for a 15mm 6 disc elite Blu-ray case.
(a.ka.. Sentai's Clannad Season 1.2 Complete Set case)
(Would also just that set, if cheap.)

I just had to have another case of my piles falling over and get the cases hit. Of all things that got it worst it of course had to be the one case I have no replacements of whatsoever. >_>"

Royally annoying me right now.

Also looking for La Croda D'Oro Season 1. Just kinda figured out that Blue Sky is not the first season, ha ha ha.... x.x"

Oldmario

School Idol
Looking for a 15mm 6 disc elite Blu-ray case.
(a.ka.. Sentai's Clannad Season 1.2 Complete Set case)
(Would also just that set, if cheap.)

I just had to have another case of my piles falling over and get the cases hit. Of all things that got it worst it of course had to be the one case I have no replacements of whatsoever. >_>"

Royally annoying me right now.

Also looking for La Croda D'Oro Season 1. Just kinda figured out that Blue Sky is not the first season, ha ha ha.... x.x"
this might be useful for you since you live in germany Elite Blu-Ray Case Hülle 6fach 15 mm Blu Ray Hüllen

Luna

Pokémon Master
Card Captor Sakura Clear Card Arc Blu-ray part 1+2 with slipcover

Read the Manga up to vol. 6 and feel a bit starving for more kinda like it, but as there seems to be nothing quite like it, I guess, will just repeat the literal same dish in a different set of tableware then.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I don’t suppose anyone has a copy of the manga UK Goblin Slayer Limited Edition that they might be interested in selling? Not sure on pricing.

Wicker

Completely Average High School Student
Looking for the Aniplex Garden of Sinners Recalled out Summer movie and the chipboard hold all box that came with Anime ltd'
s second part of RE Zero.