The *Im looking for* thread.

Card Captor Sakura Clear Card Arc Blu-ray part 1+2 with slipcover

Read the Manga up to vol. 6 and feel a bit starving for more kinda like it, but as there seems to be nothing quite like it, I guess, will just repeat the literal same dish in a different set of tableware then.

Looking for the Aniplex Garden of Sinners Recalled out Summer movie and the chipboard hold all box that came with Anime ltd'
s second part of RE Zero.

Spice & Wolf Season 2

Well, I had that for sale myself, sold it and then someone asked me if I still had it. (Germany has released it recently and it would seem just S1.) In case someone has it for a really nice price.

So I just updated my looking for list
Does anybody know if any of these are getting UK releases? If so I can remove them from my list.

Ao-chan Can't Study
Cinderella Nine
Food Wars! The Third Plate
The Magnificent Kotobuki
Maria Watches Over Us
Mr. Tonegawa: Middle Management Blues
The Prince of Smiles
Real Girl
Release the Spyce
Run With the Wind
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Senryu Girl
Seven Senses of the Reunion
Tsurune
Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?
W'z
Yumeiro Pâtissière

Looking for a Blu-ray copy of Takashi Miike's For Love's Sake which was distributed by Third Window Films. It's out of print annoyingly.

long shot of someone being able to help but if anyone is interested in buying either the Eureka Seven or Testament of Sister New Devil complete collections from AL and wouldn't mind selling the boxes and postcards to either of the series i'm interested, the £10 code ends tonight at midnight so it might be worth a shot in helping someone get these slightly cheaper if you already haven't

Looking for the Collector's edition of Hyouka part 1 and part 2. Maybe someone got it during the Funimation sale who wants to get rid of it?

Can't for my life find part 2 anywhere 😢

Long shot, but see if there is a better price than Amazon - Somebody selling The Prince in his Dark Days all 4 volumes?

Back