The *Im looking for* thread.

I still have the first two to play on my Vita (the PSP ones, which I do have still thanks to that sale two years ago).

It's a great series, so I hope you like it when you get round to starting it :)

I'm currently debating on whether or not to grab Senran Kagura 2 off the eShop, seeing as I have just seen how much the physical copies are now.

It's a great series, so I hope you like it when you get round to starting it :)

I'm currently debating on whether or not to grab Senran Kagura 2 off the eShop, seeing as I have just seen how much the physical copies are now.

Wait Deep Crimson is now out of print? Granted I played it safe and bought the standard edition day one but I didn't realise it was rare. In fact speaking of Marvelous Europe the only ones in print nowadays are Nitroplus Blasterz, Senran Kagura Estival Versus, Fate/Extella and Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash.

Fantasista doll blu ray
Accel world parts 1 and 2 blu ray
Kanon series dvd
Broken blade blu ray
High school dxd series 1 and 2 blu ray

A different post for Ghibli movies:
Any of the following GKids/Shout Factory Blu Rays with slipcovers:
  • Laputa Castle in the Sky
  • Kiki's delivery Service
  • Whisper of the Heart
  • Porco Rosso
  • Princess Mononoke
  • From up on Poppy Hill
  • Ocean waves
  • When Marnie was there
  • The tale of Princess Kaguya

Last edited:
Searching for:
  • Future Diary Complete Series + OVA (£35), Or just OVA on DVD or Blu Ray (£18)
  • The World is Still Beautiful on Blu Ray (£22)
Also have plenty of anime series if you prefer to trade instead

Last edited:
Looking for this:
ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン KAエスマ文庫CM 線画集【在庫品】 | 作品一覧,ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン | 京アニショップ!

Seems to be sold out in the KyoAni Shop. Amazon JP Marketplace has it, but it's like more than twice the original price.

Any other places btw. except Amazon + Marktplace, where you can buy stuff and they accept credit cards? Yahoo Auctions is pretty much off limits without proxy services, because payment is rather impossible and the proxy fees usually kill off any savings one may have.

Looking for this:
ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン KAエスマ文庫CM 線画集【在庫品】 | 作品一覧,ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン | 京アニショップ!

Seems to be sold out in the KyoAni Shop. Amazon JP Marketplace has it, but it's like more than twice the original price.

Any other places btw. except Amazon + Marktplace, where you can buy stuff and they accept credit cards? Yahoo Auctions is pretty much off limits without proxy services, because payment is rather impossible and the proxy fees usually kill off any savings one may have.
Violet Evergarden KA Esuma CM Sengashu (line drawing) BOOK

It’s also proxy and I don’t know how much their fees are as I’ve never used their proxy service before.

Unfortunately, it's even more expensive than Amazon's 53 000 Yen.
Aahh damn. If it only had a little bit of more pages for that price. Hyouka's two books at about 170 pages each and their KyoAni Shop price was the same. (And I paid 4/6 times of it. @_@")

Back