The *Im looking for* thread.

(Updated list)

I'm looking for:

Vandread Anime Classics (Slipcover only)

C3 Blu Ray (slipcover only)

Chobits Anime classics Blu Ray (slipcover only)

Aria the scarlet Ammo [Limited Edition Funimation Blu Ray]

Yu Yu Hakusho Seasons 2 and 3 Blu Rays (with slipcovers)

Oniai [Limited Edition Funimation Blu Ray]

Unbreakable Machine Dolls [Limited Edition Funimation Blu Ray]

RIN Daughter of the Mmenosyne Blu Ray (with slipcover)

Serial Experiments Lain [Limited edition Funimation Blu Ray]

Tenchi Muyo War on Geminar [Limited edition Funimation Blu Ray]

Big list I know but you never know if you don't try.
In the meantime I'll keep looking to eBay and the marketplace forums :cool:
Bump

IMG_20180121_1867.jpg IMG_20180121_52836.jpg IMG_20180121_43150.jpg IMG_20180121_32800.jpg

My C3 has a scored barcode so there's the cut marks on the right side of the cut out- no charge if you want it with Tenchi.

War on Geminar around £35 shipped

Video game related. Long story short the PlayStation Vita is wrapping up and as such titles will eventually go up in price. I managed to get pretty lucky with a couple of the exclusive titles like the Sony first-party ones (as the new/sealed copies went OOP a while back) but there are a couple Japanese games I still need to get.

The biggest priority at the moment is Corpse Party: Blood Drive. I simply just need the standard edition. Prices used to be £10-15 but now have spiked up to £30 which is annoying.

Are you still looking for this Grav? If you don't mind a used copy, Cex are selling it for £20 +£1.50 for p+p :)

Are you still looking for this Grav? If you don't mind a used copy, Cex are selling it for £20 +£1.50 for p+p :)

I am, but CeX are virtually hit or miss for online stuff so I wouldn't even risk it (and chances are they could sell it in just a cartridge or even a bootleg cover ~ which they have done for various games).

I am, but CeX are virtually hit or miss for online stuff so I wouldn't even risk it (and chances are they could sell it in just a cartridge or even a bootleg cover ~ which they have done for various games).

I can't believe how the game just went OOP suddenly. I was just randomly checking what vita games they had in my local Cex online, and that came up in the recommendations and I thought of you. I much prefer checking the games instore too as you know what you buying that way.

I did have a quick look at ebay to see if there were any cheap copies, and I found there is a 100% feedback seller, selling a new sealed copy for just under £30.

I can't believe how the game just went OOP suddenly. I was just randomly checking what vita games they had in my local Cex online, and that came up in the recommendations and I thought of you. I much prefer checking the games instore too as you know what you buying that way.

I did have a quick look at ebay to see if there were any cheap copies, and I found there is a 100% feedback seller, selling a new sealed copy for just under £30.

Yeah I have been looking at eBay at times and £30 is pretty much the lowest it'll be. There is a backup in the form of the US XSEED release (which was collector's edition only but it makes up for the price).

Amazon UK does have sellers going for £30 also so I'll make a decision soon. I have tried to see if there were any pre-owned copies in town but none of them were selling the game.

Back