The *Im looking for* thread.

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
AUKN Staff
I do have the Gunbuster 2 volumes too but I'm not sure if that's what you're after
It is, yes. Gunbuster 2 is the English name I believe, it goes by Diebuster in Japan, but they're the same series. This one if you want to be sure. Also, taking a look at the prices that Homenise Gunbuster you posted pictures of goes for (£90+) I think I'll pass on that. Sorry!

Joe

Great Teacher
Yeah, you can get some bargains from that seller if it's an auction (I got my complete Texhnolyze Geneon boxset from them for like, £15), but their BiN prices are insane.

Last edited:

NormanicGrav

And you thought there is never a Grav online
Video game related. Long story short the PlayStation Vita is wrapping up and as such titles will eventually go up in price. I managed to get pretty lucky with a couple of the exclusive titles like the Sony first-party ones (as the new/sealed copies went OOP a while back) but there are a couple Japanese games I still need to get.

The biggest priority at the moment is Corpse Party: Blood Drive. I simply just need the standard edition. Prices used to be £10-15 but now have spiked up to £30 which is annoying.