The *Im looking for* thread.

Re: the looking for thread

$14 on both Secondspin and Amazon.com. Its Zoverstocks selling it on Amazon and their UK based so it should reduce delivery time somewhat

Also £7.24 on eBay from estocks so take your pick

I know it's not something you buy but ..............

Can anyone tell me where I can find a creditless opening 1 of fate zero....

I'm working on a little project that involves my favourite character in the series and its crucial I get the opening to fate zero

Sora Takeuchi said:
Anyone have any Air gear figures for sale?

Here's a list of the Air Gear merchandise that is listed on MyFigureCollection Some people might sell some but going some comments they'll cost a lot of money.

Don't know if you've used Mandarake before but there is a figure there Linky
...mature-ish content

Bought the Megahouse Simca figure from MyFigureCollection last night for 15 Euros, never used mandarake but will check it out, do you have to pay any import fees or anything when you order from them?

Sora Takeuchi said:
Bought the Megahouse Simca figure from MyFigureCollection last night for 15 Euros, never used mandarake but will check it out, do you have to pay any import fees or anything when you order from them?
I've not bought anything expensive enough from them to get caught with import fees but yes I believe you do if it costs a lot.

Gemsy-chan said:
Sora Takeuchi said:
I've not bought anything expensive enough from them to get caught with import fees but yes I believe you do if it costs a lot.

Standard Import rules apply for Mandarake, they are a chain of stores so they wont risk down valuing.

Seems like really good value of that figure, the other MFC sellers seem to want $50-$100

I find it depends on the Mandarake store that ships the order. Some declare the full value, but sometimes I've had things marked 'used toy' with a low value - since they trade in miscellaneous used things the correct prices are a bit of a dark art.

R

G.T.O OST 1/2
Detective Conan OSTs - (I have a few, the later ones I don't have)

For that Haruhi BluRay you'll need to look for the (I believe) OOP Australian release if you want region B. MangaUK cancelled their release of it. I don't know about the UK release.

animefreak17 said:
Anyone know if young GTO has been released in the west
I'm guessing you're talking about GTO: the early years, in which case it was originally released by tokyopop and rescued by vertical in 2011 but it appears that only volumes 11 to 15 are still available (the rest you'll have to look for online).

demonix said:
animefreak17 said:
I'm guessing you're talking about GTO: the early years, in which case it was originally released by tokyopop and rescued by vertical in 2011 but it appears that only volumes 11 to 15 are still available (the rest you'll have to look for online).

I mean the DVD

animefreak17 said:
demonix said:
animefreak17 said:

I mean the DVD
If you are after the anime based on GTO: The Early Years, ANN does not list a western release of it and neither does Wikipedia,
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... hp?id=6577
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shonan_Junai_Gumi

Note: If it had been released or licensed for release in the west, Wikipedia would list it. The page for GTO it lists this in the GTO anime info section
Licensed by NA Discotek Media
to indicate that it is available in North America but there is no such section in the GTO: Early Years page.

- Cowboy Bebop Manga full collection

I'm looking to buy this for my brother for Christmas but I'm struggling to find a UK seller and it looks to be quite costly importing the box set from the US.

If anyone has this (box set or even singular volumes) and is interested in selling them, please get in touch.

Thank you,
Luke

Back