The *Im looking for* thread.

Re: the looking for thread

Looking for a UK playble version of the DBZ Bardock special dvd. For a decent price, all I could find are some really OTT prices like £70 really?

st_owly said:
I can probably help with Air Gear 10. Forbidden Planet here or in Glasgow most likely still has a copy kicking about. If I can find one, want me to get it for you?
Could you check your forbidden if you have a chance still have not been able to locate a copy of volume 10 for a decent price.

Dannielle said:
Looking for:

Kobato Complete Collection
Magic Knight Rayearth Seasons 1 & 2
http://www.up1.co.uk/Details/E0591-Koba ... ection+1+S
http://www.up1.co.uk/Details/K1037-Koba ... ection+2+S

You might be better off getting the two part sets as UP are selling them for £17 each (even with the postage charges added it'd still be less then what you'd pay just for the complete collection).

http://www.up1.co.uk/Details/M1292-Magi ... Remastered

You can still get the first season of magic knight rayearth in it's remastered form (you can get the original version of season 1 from rightstuf in either it's premium or economy editions for under $20, but you'll have to factor in the $13 or so shipping charge into the total), but season 2 might be a bit harder to get as a complete set as neither UP or rightstuf lists any of the second season sets although rightstuf does list 5 of the 7 single discs that make up the second season for $2.99 each.

Ah, yeah good point on that Kobato set. I think I might go for the singles after all. Ta :)

Yeah, I was struggling big time find Rayearth Season 2, only a few months ago you could pick it up but now the set has disappeared. Luckily, I'm chatting with a member of this forum about a possible sale of said items ^_^

Thanks so much for looking around for me!

Anyone selling

Naruto Season 1-6 in plastic boxsets not the cardboard or in parts
Needless Blu ray part 1

Sora Takeuchi said:
Eureka Seven volumes 2,5,11,12 Region 1

Rightstuf.com has 2, 5 and 12 in the bargain bin, which is even more discounted until May 5, at 3.60$ each (plus postage, which is 13.50$ for an individual item, I believe, dunno how much for more items, but I don't think it's that much).

Black Lagoon Season 1 & 2 UK Blu Ray Releases For Around £15
Bleach Movies 1-4 Blu Ray
Naruto Unleashed 1-6 (In PLASTIC Boxsets, & For around £15)
Naruto Shippuden Boxsets 2 & 4 (In Plastic Boxsets, & For around £15)

Looking to trade the UK releases of Tenjho Tenge and Black cat for the US Artbox versions with the volumes, looking for the toradora premium editions and also looking to Sell/Trade Wagnaria Premium Edition edition but don't know the price it goes for as there's none on ebay and the only one on amazon.com is for $800

Sora Takeuchi said:
Looking to trade the UK releases of Tenjho Tenge and Black cat for the US Artbox versions with the volumes, looking for the toradora premium editions and also looking to Sell/Trade Wagnaria Premium Edition edition but don't know the price it goes for as there's none on ebay and the only one on amazon.com is for $800

Regarding Toradora, are you referring to the DVD sub-only Premium Edition (pretty much OOP) or the Blu-ray/DVD bilingual Premium edition (which is out early July)?

NormanicGrav said:
Sora Takeuchi said:

Regarding Toradora, are you referring to the DVD sub-only Premium Edition (pretty much OOP) or the Blu-ray/DVD bilingual Premium edition (which is out early July)?
Was talking about the sub only but if its now OOP guess ill just wait for the blu ray

Still looking for the US Tenjo tenge artbox with volumes and Looking to trade Wagnaria premium edition for the toradora premium editions 1 & 2

Anyone out there that don't want to have slipcases.
I am looking for:
Code Geass S2 Blu-Ray slipcase

Back