The *Im looking for* thread.

Re: the looking for thread

@Unknowfate how much would you like for it?

Looking for to trade my spice and wolf blu ray/dvd combo pack seasons 1 & 2 for the anime classics version or anyone that does not want the slipcover and will give me it/ sell me it

Looking for manga vols of Naoki Urasawa's Monster (have vols 1,2 & 5)
Also Gantz (have vols 17, 18 & 19)

NormanicGrav said:
Monster is a pretty tough one to find, but there are 2-in-1 editions that are just about to be released.

As for Gantz - A majority of the volumes are on Book Depository. They do ship each item separately but at least they're cheaper than Amazon (+ free shipping). Not to worry they aren't going out of print as far as I'm aware.
The remaining volumes that aren't on there: Vol. 2, Vol. 8 & Vol. 20

Yeah monster seems to have some expensive volumes, was hoping to get the single vols though. Do the release of the 2 in 1 vols etc usually put the price of the other editions down? (Sorry kind of new to buying manga)

Always forgetting about book depository so thanks dude

If you only have a couple of volumes of Monster at the moment it really would be worth collecting the Perfect Edition. It will be a higher quality release without having to pay the silly prices that the low print run caused on the singles. Three months between each one is pretty brutal though at this point though, even with only nine releases required.

looking for eyeshield 21 volume 27. i've been trying to get this for months and i dont understand why its so hard to get. i have checked countless sites and its either not in stock or costs £50 and up for a used copy. i even tried importing it from the US but its just as difficult to get over there.

silverstone1294 said:
looking for eyeshield 21 volume 27. i've been trying to get this for months and i dont understand why its so hard to get. i have checked countless sites and its either not in stock or costs £50 and up for a used copy. i even tried importing it from the US but its just as difficult to get over there.

Bad news, I can't seem to find it at a good price.

Good news, I found a response on Viz Media's FB page that could mean it might get a reprint (the series is done after all):
Hi,
Just to clarify, are you definitely reprinting Eyeshield 21?

VizMedia Hi. There is a good chance that will reprint. We try to wait until titles are fully reprinted and available to order before we let fans know that a title is for sure reprinted.

NormanicGrav said:
silverstone1294 said:

Bad news, I can't seem to find it at a good price.

Good news, I found a response on Viz Media's FB page that could mean it might get a reprint (the series is done after all):

thanks, its appreciated. i ll just have to read that volume online or something and buy it when i can. it makes no sense to me why one volume so far into the series is so rare, but oh well.

I know this is mainly for anime and manga - but I can't find anywhere like this for games. :(

I just want to put it out there that I'm looking for a copy of the PS2 game Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia. Brand new or used - I don't mind (as long as it works!) :p.

I don't quite feel like paying £50-£60 quid for a brand new copy like they are on Amazon and eBay. CeX has it for £10 - but none in stock.

Does anyone have a copy they want to sell or know any other place I could check?

Thanks!

I should probably give you the heads up in which the one on Amazon is the Italian version...

Other than that I can't really help, I guess the only solution now is to go into shops that sells PS2 games (CEX, Playtime) and find them there in case you end up with the US version online since PS2's are region locked.

NormanicGrav said:
I should probably give you the heads up in which the one on Amazon is the Italian version...

Other than that I can't really help, I guess the only solution now is to go into shops that sells PS2 games (CEX, Playtime) and find them there in case you end up with the US version online since PS2's are region locked.

Supposedly, the italian version is an English-Language release still. I've done more research, and the chances of me finding this cheaper are very low.

This never saw a UK release, it only released in France, Italy & Spain - and then again only in limited quantities. :(

Now you've realized the situation time for me to step in :)

I have a copy and I'll let you have it for what I paid for it. 505 games did release in the UK too but its much more difficult to find one of those. Incidentally mines the Spanish version.

Unknownfate said:
Now you've realized the situation time for me to step in :)

I have a copy and I'll let you have it for what I paid for it. 505 games did release in the UK too but its much more difficult to find one of those. Incidentally mines the Spanish version.

Could you PM me with more info on the price? :)

Also, it does have English subtitles or voices, right? :)

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor TV Series Ultra Edition - i've had several "sell everything" moments during my fandom, situations where I though "Oh I won't regret this" and evidently I always do.....looking to rebuy this set as it is just glorious and now I have the OVA set I need to have them match up.

Back